Looking for people to do some dual sporting with. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for people to do some dual sporting with.

I can do weekends and weekday evenings, and another member just gave me some info on a few sand tracks in the Bradford area. I have never been so I don't know how doable they are for the guys who don't have proper tires though. But he used to ride a cbr 125 in them so they can't be to extreme.

Is that the guy that has knobbies on his cbr? I think he's posted a video of that area and it looks like fun! Totally up for that.

Post it up, I'll likely be in. I was out this weekend exploring and found a real actual "road" that was a single tract dirt trail. Was really fun riding it.

I'm still on Distanzias so can't get into the knarly stuff but the tires should be able to handle some loose stuff.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Where is the road you found?

It sure is, I checked the area in google maps and it looks like a pretty good romp.

I thought it may have been the cbr dude, post, or pm the route, happy to ride it on Sat. Bradford is good for me.

Any update on the Bradford ride? Sat is supposed to be nice.

Went exploring on the weekend. Dufferin, south of highway 9 is Newmarket is nice. If you want to try gravel, South Canal Bank Rd near Hwy 9 / Weston was okay too. Take that to Davis Rd, then to Canal Rd all the way north east to bridge st, then cross onto Toll Rd which has a little bit more dirt to play on.

I hope you guys are joined up on Ontario Dual Sport Club forums (odsc.on.ca).

There's a lot of single trackers, but a few have voiced concern about not enough big bike representation.

Where is the road you found?
a6ataza8.jpg

In case the pic doesn't show up it was at 5th line east and 20 sideroad. A somewhat short stretch of narly road.

y4y6e7av.jpg

me4eza8a.jpg

yne4ave2.jpg

nu4ygeha.jpg

vaqy8u7a.jpg

Last edited:
a6ataza8.jpg

In case the pic doesn't show up it was at 5th line east and 20 sideroad. A somewhat short stretch of narly road.

y4y6e7av.jpg

me4eza8a.jpg

yne4ave2.jpg

nu4ygeha.jpg

vaqy8u7a.jpg

Thanks! I think I 'm gonna check that out this morning before the rain comes.

Ah, Milton area,that may need full day.

Anyone up for a ride today? May be wet.....and dirty....

Last edited:
I'll be heading over to the area on Sunday if anyone wants to join, let me know or PM me. Also want to check out the 'broken road' on Bathurst near Green Ln.

I'll be heading over to the area on Sunday if anyone wants to join, let me know or PM me. Also want to check out the 'broken road' on Bathurst near Green Ln.
I would into meeting up with you later on Sunday, will be in Hamilton Sunday am so I could meet you in the Milton area (dvs's road) early afternoon and then head to green lane/Bathurst area. I'll call Rotten Ronnie, he knows of this little MX track we were playing on, I want to say near Keswick, but not too sure where it is,

Last edited:
Actually, this is where it is. It's up in the Mono area.

http://goo.gl/maps/kBmGe

Looking to meet a you guys. I'm available this week-end with the exception of Sat morning. I have a dentist appt.

Hey Stevie, I know Ron as well, I was actually asking him for advice on the DR650.

Last edited:
Actually, this is where it is. It's up in the Mono area.

http://goo.gl/maps/kBmGe

Looking to meet a you guys. I'm available this week-end with the exception of Sat morning. I have a dentist appt.

Hey Stevie, I know Ron as well, I was actually asking him for advice on the DR650.

Ask him about the little track he took me to near somewhere he called Bunny Hill, I have his number on an old phone so I have to find it. Last time I spoke with him his plan was to be back in Toronto end of June.

Saturday is good for me, I hope to be in Bradford in the am, but we/I could meet up with you at this place in the afternoon, it looks pretty cool.

The dr is supposed to be more nimble in the dirt stuff than the klr, I also like the air cooled, being old school and all. From what I can tell they are both too big for the woods, I may look for a 250 - 400 kinda thing over the winter.

Multiphrenic, how is Saturday for you, alternatively what time on Sunday would you be doing the Bathurst/Green Lane thing I may be able to make it for early afternoon? Sunday I am on a street bike in Hamilton in the morning...but may be able to get home and meet you there.

Last edited:
Ask him about the little track he took me to near somewhere he called Bunny Hill, I have his number on an old phone so I have to find it. Last time I spoke with him his plan was to be back in Toronto end of June.

Saturday is good for me, I hope to be in Bradford in the am, but we/I could meet up with you at this place in the afternoon, it looks pretty cool.

The dr is supposed to be more nimble in the dirt stuff than the klr, I also like the air cooled, being old school and all. From what I can tell they are both too big for the woods, I may look for a 250 - 400 kinda thing over the winter.

Multiphrenic, how is Saturday for you, alternatively what time on Sunday would you be doing the Bathurst/Green Lane thing I may be able to make it for early afternoon? Sunday I am on a street bike in Hamilton in the morning...but may be able to get home and meet you there.

i have plans for a friend's birthday on saturday otherwise i'd be there. i haven't actually been up to bathurst/green lane so i'm not even sure if it's worth the ride up for what could be nothing..i've been meaning to check out milton, i have a friend who lives there and he rants about some nice roads there. i can come down there to 5th lane and 20 sideroad later in the afternoon? i'm on a klr and haven't ridden on much dirt yet, just some gravel roads, so i need something that'll ease me into it. those roads look pretty good.

I'm in.

We can start in Bradford and then head over to 20th and 5th in the aft to meet DVS & multiphrenic ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom