Looking for people to do some dual sporting with. | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for people to do some dual sporting with.

My buddy (against my advice) bought a honda crf150 for his first bike. Took him to turkey point trails. He's a little guy, maybe 5'6" 150 lbs. He bottomed out the suspension in many spots over and over again. A cbr125 on anything other than a dirt road will be destroyed in 5 minutes. Either dropping some suspension parts or a wheel, or in half against a tree

My buddy (against my advice) bought a honda crf150 for his first bike. Took him to turkey point trails. He's a little guy, maybe 5'6" 150 lbs. He bottomed out the suspension in many spots over and over again. A cbr125 on anything other than a dirt road will be destroyed in 5 minutes. Either dropping some suspension parts or a wheel, or in half against a tree

lol k I guess I underestimated the trails. Didn't you mention a few posts back its a straight tracks with a few mild turns on soft dirt?

i thought they closed these trails??

lol k I guess I underestimated the trails. Didn't you mention a few posts back its a straight tracks with a few mild turns on soft dirt?

Yeah straight sections with hundreds of whoops...a handful at speed even on my 250F MX race bike...and mild turns is a relative term. Some are still foot out, back wheel spinnin'.

Looking at Sunday for some off road riding in the bayview Stouffville area, weather permitting.

Sunday May 18th off road DS ride, big bike & 50/50 tire friendly, we hope!

Meeting with Iceman to ride the 'gravel travel' trails he posted in another thread. He will be on a Vstrom 1000 and me on a klr, so not much single track/water on the day.

Meeting at

Anchor Family Restaurant
26092 Hwy 48
Sutton West, ON L0E 1R0
(905) 722-4102

for 10:15 am.

all welcome

Last edited:
New to the forums. From the Aurora area, would love to ride anything between Toronto and up to the lake. Riding a dr650 with some 50/50s.

Anyone up for a ride on Sunday?

I was wondering if anyone would bring me out to some dirt roads or trails in the newmarket area. I just got a KDX 220 and I would love to finally get it dirty and get off the paved roads. So if anyone is willing to show me a few trails I would greatly appreciate it.

hi im new to dual sport riding .. kinda doing the mid life crisis and got myself a yamaha xt 125 ... (im old school biker coming back) ... so i'd love to get some off road but my issue is that being a 125 its not easy getting to the trails!!! (its like a moped with gears!) no highway driving!! however, newmarket area would be doable I suppose..... anyway, im in for a ride!

Can ride in the morning. Where were u thinking?

Sorry, did not see anyone posting up by fri pm so went street riding.
maybe next time ....

Back
Top Bottom