Looking for people to do some dual sporting with. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for people to do some dual sporting with.

I was wondering if anyone would bring me out to some dirt roads or trails in the newmarket area. I just got a KDX 220 and I would love to finally get it dirty and get off the paved roads. So if anyone is willing to show me a few trails I would greatly appreciate it.

Hey, I ride in the Newmarket area. I ride a DRZ 400 SM, I'd do some off roading. I don't know of too many trails, other than the rogers reservoir that leads to J-jumps.

Howdy, do you have anymore info on Rogers Reservoir and what are J-jumps? I am always looking for somewhere to ride near Toronto, I get out abit Liam, I will keep you posted next time.

Not to hijack but if any rides are in the London K/W area I'm up for it. (DRZ400S)

I ride road & trails...all around....from Niagara...to the Ganaraska forest...extensive knowledge of legal and not so legal areas to ride....mild to wild =:^)

fav areas are Niagara.....cayuga.....waterdown...all around ganaraska

I ride road & trails...all around....from Niagara...to the Ganaraska forest...extensive knowledge of legal and not so legal areas to ride....mild to wild =:^)

fav areas are Niagara.....cayuga.....waterdown...all around ganaraska

You have any GPS files you can post?

what area are you from

Guys, I'm a newbie and just picked up a DR so may not be single tracking hard, but if you guys are heading out let me know and I'll see if I can keep up.

I'm in the same boat. Complete noob when it comes to off-road. I haven't even tried to swap the wheels from supermoto to knobbies.

Would love to come out. I'm in Maple and willing to meet anywhere really :)

Guys, I'm a newbie and just picked up a DR so may not be single tracking hard, but if you guys are heading out let me know and I'll see if I can keep up.

I've only been riding for a month or so, but I got a KLR with some knobbies on it and need to get some practice on dirt roads. I'm in Toronto but willing to travel. What are some good spots?

There are a few gravel roads that run parallel to lakeridge rd. Just south of Aurora sideroad.
2850387257_9469a38289_o.jpg

We should all go for a ride, like the majority here I'm new to off-roading. I own a supermoto and don't have knobbies so I can't do anything too hardcore off-road but still would try. I'm in Newmarket but it's not a big deal to travel to some spots.

Sure, I'm in. I did the gravel roads in the above pic on the bandit with street tires, so it is doable. Hopefully the roads are still gravel.
It is supposed to be wet this week. Are you guys looking at weekends or any weekdays?

A little early to tell, but they are calling for 30 degrees and sunny this weekend.
Saturday early? 3 or 4 hours?
Never been to Ganaraska (sp?) but happy to have someone lead the way. Otherwise we can just head out highway 47 towards uxbridge and look for dirt roads?

Post it up, I'll likely be in. I was out this weekend exploring and found a real actual "road" that was a single tract dirt trail. Was really fun riding it.

I'm still on Distanzias so can't get into the knarly stuff but the tires should be able to handle some loose stuff.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Oh BTW who has signed up for an OFTR membership? With it we should be able to hit a few forest trails up in Simcoe county.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I can do weekends and weekday evenings, and another member just gave me some info on a few sand tracks in the Bradford area. I have never been so I don't know how doable they are for the guys who don't have proper tires though. But he used to ride a cbr 125 in them so they can't be to extreme.

Back
Top Bottom