613 Motorsports-Ottawa | GTAMotorcycle.com

613 Motorsports-Ottawa

Zx12mark

I went to go for a ride satuday and noticed my back tire was shot. Started the internet hunt for a new one that I could get ASAP. Found these guys and gave them a call. They were great to deal with. Husband/wife team that are riders themselves. Great service deserves a good review.

Did they ship the tires to you? I was trying to find more information about them but their website is basic and scant.

I picked mine up but that was more that I wanted to go for a drive. They do ship and after deali g with them I would have no problem having stuff shipped to me in the future.

sales@613motorsports.com.
Number is (613)482-9594

stephanie is her name. I'm sure she can help.

stephanie is her name. I'm sure she can help.

Actually Stephane is a he, (french name, it is Ottawa after all)

Both Steph and Mel are great to deal with and can get many race parts others can't and great prices. Even though I am back living in TO now I still call them when I need something. They also sell race tires from Dunlop, Pirelli and Michelin.... cant think of anywhere else in Ontario that does that.

Great peeps and a great little store, wish there was more like them out there.

Hey! Thanks for the compliment ZX12! Siono, yes we ship :) ! for our Web site....yes it sucks! Hopefully the one one will be launched by New Year,
Trigger!!!! how are you being up to Bogie this Year?

Ordered a ZG windscreen and Canyon Dancer bar harness. Great service, good turnaround time and pricing similar to the US market. I will definitely use this retailer again.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom