mississauga sunday june 9th stunt practice | GTAMotorcycle.com

mississauga sunday june 9th stunt practice

Boi-O-Lex

Looking to practice some stunts Sunday June 9th prolly round noon, not really feeling going alone just in case. I got a little spot in sauga it isn't great but never had issues so gotta work with what ya got... don't care your ability level as I'm still a beginner so if anyone with experience would like to join me I would love to get some feed back on what I could do to improve.. but if you're a beginner as well whatever.. if anyone is down let me know..ride safe all

the spot i go is down in south end of sauga, but i gotta go up your way to load the bike up, so we could meet around mavis & britannia if your down.. prolly going to to go out roubnd 2 ish

How did it go? I'd like to join sometime.

The bike is still in one piece an running so I'd have to say was a good day... next time I go I'll create another post or just bring this one to life again.. prolly in couple weeks as I won't be around this weekend... but until then ride safe

Pics of what exactly? An no,no issue with blue Boyz yet.. prolly going Sunday if anyone is interested shoot me a pm

Back
Top Bottom