Corsa Mechanica (thumbs way up!) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Corsa Mechanica (thumbs way up!)

chimera

Site Supporter
Edit: my apologies, the header has their shop name spelled wrong,darn me for not noticing it :(
It should read 'Corsa Meccanica (thumbs way up)' if a mod could please fix it I would be grateful.

Ended up in the Vaughan area today and went in for a quick visit, after looking up nearby motorcycle shops.

First thing I notice are the gorgeous Italian bikes..... Aprilia and Moto Guzzi. Feel in love with the Moto Guzzi cafe racer they have (right at the entrance).

A very friendly Gentleman, George came and greeted us. It was very refreshing to speak with someone who has the same passion for all things motorcycle as I feel I do :)

Nice clean shop and friendly staff, offering great service!!

Wish I had more time to stay and look/talk but had to meet a family member for lunch.

I will definitely come back (hopefully with my bike) and I urge all fellow enthusiasts to stop by as well, you will be glad you did.

http://www.corsameccanica.com/

Thanks George and staff at Corsa Meccanica for a great first visit :)

Last edited:
Just curious if anyone has brought their bike in for service here. I am interested in knowing if they service all makes. I know they sell Aprilla and Moto Guzzi., but wondering how their service is for other brands e.g Kawasaki. The reason I am asking is that they are very close to me and Kahuna recently closed.

So far from from all the reviews I have read they seem to have very good reviews. But all the reviews I have read dealt with bikes they sell only.

George is a great guy. I bought Aprilia from him 2,5 years ago and I'm very happy with the service. AFAIK after Kahuna closed, George took over servicing a bunch of Kawa bikes belonged to Kahuna.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Other than an issue I had with George over a bike purchase, I like the place. The work they've done has been good and prices reasonable. George will buy parts from the states or whereve he has to in order to meet a deadline. Love both my Aprilias, never thought I'd own an Italian bike up until I got one.

Other than an issue I had with George over a bike purchase, I like the place. The work they've done has been good and prices reasonable. George will buy parts from the states or whereve he has to in order to meet a deadline. Love both my Aprilias, never thought I'd own an Italian bike up until I got one.

Do you deal with Corsa for servicing your aprilias? I am seriously considering the shiver but my nearest ape dealer is Two wheeled motorsports and I haven't heard a good thing about them

Yes I have done. I've also used two different shops in Ottawa, Gearheads and Wheelsport. Wheelsport is the superior of the tewo, in my opinion.

He serviced my ducati plenty of times. George is great and will usually go out of his way for you. He has adjusted parts of my bike with no charge sometime. Very friendly, but hes always busy and sometimes its hard to get a word in with him. Its too bad hes not actually on the tools himself anymore. But he is always willing to give good tips and advice about your ride.
Ive seen plenty of Japanese bikes in his shop for service. I believe George at some point was a mechanic for Kawasaki so I wouldn't worry about bringing it there.
He also had the cheapest price in canada for my termi kit with ecu. Its a decent shop and all his employees have a passion for bikes.
My next bike will probably be a tuono and that's where I will most likely buy it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom