Supermoto Ontario Offering Free Tire Rental for June 15/16 at Shannonville | GTAMotorcycle.com

Supermoto Ontario Offering Free Tire Rental for June 15/16 at Shannonville

Haven't seen my grandpa in a decade and that's the weekend he shows up from Gaspe...
It would have been the perfect time to get back on the bike and feel out how my back is doing before hitting the dirt again.

Still space available for Aug 10 & 11 at Shannonville. New riders is what we are trying to target. Give them a chance to try supermoto before you invest any money into it. Email us. MOre info at www.supermotoontario.com

Buddy has some upper body armour I can borrow... Any space left for the end of september?

Figure I'll rig up a couple of water bottles to act as catch cans, throw in some H20 and water wetter and be good to go?

My MX season is over ($$$$) so maybe I'll give this a shot once.

Buddy has some upper body armour I can borrow... Any space left for the end of september?

Figure I'll rig up a couple of water bottles to act as catch cans, throw in some H20 and water wetter and be good to go?

My MX season is over ($$$$) so maybe I'll give this a shot once.

Still space. Go to www.supermotoontario.com and our email address is on there. Shoot us an email with your details and we'll get you signed up.

Where do you live? I assume you need a 19" rear?

I'll be coming down from Petawawa. Hopefully you guys do camping over night if I end up making it.
And yep, 19"

camping is free. hot showers and washroom facilities. if you are lucky there are some outlets for power available.

send us an email to confirm the details.

Back
Top Bottom