Kawasaki dealer recommendations? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawasaki dealer recommendations?

Snow city tried to sell me a ninja 250r $400 above MSRP. I went to Motorsports Pickering and got it for less. This is probably not related since it was a sales issue and not a parts and service issue but I thought I would chime in because to this day it still bugs me. At both places I clearly stated that I was looking for a first bike and Snow City probably saw it as an opportunity to rip somebody off as opposed to being honest.

Like another user here who instead had a negative experience with Motorsports Pickering understand this is just my experience with both places and I'd pick Pickering over snow.

I really like Motorsports Pickering (Rick is one of the owners and he went out of his way to push numbers to see which promo/deal was the best for me). Dave is friendly but don't think he'd try as hard to make me happy. I felt that ATC Corral was super pushy. Joey was a young guy who didn't know much about his stock when I asked. Their prices were also slightly higher than Motorsports Pickering. Joey from ATC also continually called me throughout the week to ask me if I bought a bike yet. Rick at MP said he'd call me if anyone looked interested and would tell them its unavailable. Didn't bug me about it at all. Overall, I would recommend Motorsports Pickering for it's "homey customer service" feel.

Looking for a reputable Kawasaki dealer....I have a factory recall on my 08 zx6r (valve cover gasket leak)

I've searched around, and it seems the service at Kahuna and Snow City has mixed reviews...

does anyone have any experience with ATC Corral or Motorsport Pickering? (did a search, but didn't find much)

thanks

I know it's not local but I'd still suggest calling Inglis Cycle in London.

Edit: just realized this thread is 2 years old...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom