The truth about racisms.. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The truth about racisms..

Who wouldn't pick a miniskirt over a burka?

He he he, ha ha.

I once dated a Russian girl, her father wasn't too impressed. Her dad gave her ultimatum, me or him, lol

Sent from my tablet using my paws

He he he, ha ha.

I once dated a Russian girl, her father wasn't too impressed. Her dad gave her ultimatum, me or him, lol

Did you do her in the pooper that night to spite daddy?

I should've, why didn't I consult gtam?

Consult Willie First!
362lvw.jpg

Who wouldn't pick a miniskirt over a burka?

Once saw a girl at Square One - hijab AND miniskirt...I was morally confused.

Once saw a girl at Square One - hijab AND miniskirt...I was morally confused.

I think makeup & hijab is morally ambiguous too

Surprise surprise, my family is somewhat racist. Grandma said I'm not allowed to date girls other than white. I learned a few terms from my dad and uncle dealing with migrant workers on the farms.
It was really weird, having a farm, and in the summer having 20 migrant workers from Jamaica show up and live in the shack out back that would work like dogs right through to harvest.
Our downtown on Friday night becomes a no-go after about 6pm. Flooded with migrant workers. Grocery stores are packed and they are pushy, because that's how it is at home for them. I was about 18, walking downtown Friday evening with a good looking date. Even with my arm around her, there were still constant comments and pick up lines. Common in other places, but not here.

Myself, I'm not racist in the least. I do however have issues with people. And certain cultures tend to produce certain types of people. And it's really nobodies fault, it's just the way it is. And I don't mean religion when I talk about cultures.
I hate pushy people. I hate nosey people, and I hate people that think they are better than the next guy and deserve more "just because".

I am attracted to women of a few races, and wouldn't be afraid to bring any of them home if it was someone I liked enough. If I'm not attracted to a certain race, it's more of a lack of physical attraction for whatever reason... Like not being in to fat chicks. It just is.

Im filipino and I think my family is racist towards Filipinos. If you look at my family photos the older people look the same colour but the babies are all different colours.

Weird enough my closest friends are different races but most of my riding buddies are Filipino.

Surprise surprise, my family is somewhat racist. Grandma said I'm not allowed to date girls other than white. I learned a few terms from my dad and uncle dealing with migrant workers on the farms.
It was really weird, having a farm, and in the summer having 20 migrant workers from Jamaica show up and live in the shack out back that would work like dogs right through to harvest.
Our downtown on Friday night becomes a no-go after about 6pm. Flooded with migrant workers. Grocery stores are packed and they are pushy, because that's how it is at home for them. I was about 18, walking downtown Friday evening with a good looking date. Even with my arm around her, there were still constant comments and pick up lines. Common in other places, but not here.

Myself, I'm not racist in the least. I do however have issues with people. And certain cultures tend to produce certain types of people. And it's really nobodies fault, it's just the way it is. And I don't mean religion when I talk about cultures.
I hate pushy people. I hate nosey people, and I hate people that think they are better than the next guy and deserve more "just because".

I am attracted to women of a few races, and wouldn't be afraid to bring any of them home if it was someone I liked enough. If I'm not attracted to a certain race, it's more of a lack of physical attraction for whatever reason... Like not being in to fat chicks. It just is.

uhm...:D

Now I'm really curious as to what your grandma, uncle & pops said

Didn't read the whole thread, but you would be foolish to think that racism doesn't exist. In all races and cultures, you will have your racists.

I just don't like people all that much lol.

Now I'm really curious as to what your grandma, uncle & pops said
Grandma, I don't think she has ever said a bad word racially, but it was made clear that I'm out of the will and she won't come to the wedding if I end up choosing a non caucasian girl.
Dad... Has some interesting nicknames.
And my uncle is just one of those guys that says anything, and it's usually pretty dirty... And yep, I think you could use the old school, "southern" stereotype and it would fit.

Didn't read the whole thread, but you would be foolish to think that racism doesn't exist. In all races and cultures, you will have your racists.

I did not read whole thread either but I'm willing to bet nobody thinks racism doesn't exist. I'm also willing to bet racism isn't as severe as victims of racism think it is. If you're a part of a group typically targeted for racism (everybody accept middle aged white guys, I guess) any time you are treated with anything less than total respect you might be inclined to assume it's because you are (fill in victim group name).
As a middle aged white guy, if I go to Six Nations Indian Reserve and get treated poorly, I might instantly think it's because I'm white. That could be furthest from the truth. Maybe I was treated poorly because I carry myself with the air of somebody with gainful employment and the self respect that follows. See, that's got nothing to do with racism.

I just don't like people all that much lol.

Grandma, I don't think she has ever said a bad word racially, but it was made clear that I'm out of the will and she won't come to the wedding if I end up choosing a non caucasian girl.
Dad... Has some interesting nicknames.
And my uncle is just one of those guys that says anything, and it's usually pretty dirty... And yep, I think you could use the old school, "southern" stereotype and it would fit.

I wonder what her reaction would have been if you were gay. Would she have said white guys only?

Back
Top Bottom