HID Kits From Dynamic Innovations (Purchased From Daytona Motor Sport) | GTAMotorcycle.com

HID Kits From Dynamic Innovations (Purchased From Daytona Motor Sport)

Phred

I purchased HID Kits from Daytona Motor Sport just over a week now and wanted to post a review.

First about the store its self.

They had lots of good priced gear and lots of toys. The guy helping me was very informative and helpful. I didnt feel pressured at all, felt more like a hang out and a place for information (kinda like this board). I didnt get his name, but not to tall, with a beard and short hair. He knew without looking up which bulb I needed for my Ninja and explained everything about HID kits as well as how to take them home and install. He told me if I had issues, they can do the install but I could also bring the kit back with me and install in the parking lot, and he would help out if I had any issues.

The HID Kits

I got the H4 BiXenon kit for my Ninja. I was told this kit wouldnt need a wire harness relay, and I didnt! It basically plugged directly into my stock harness. Bulbs replaced my old H4 bulbs. Took me about 15 minutes to install. Came with a manual but I didnt read it. Used some zip ties to hold ballast under the fairings.

The install was simple, and I had no complications. The Bi-Xenon thing worked perfectly. Switch from Hi/Low beam 100% no Problems.

I waited just over a week to see how the HID worked out. I have heard "The difference is night and day" but with these HID kits at night, The difference is Literally Night and Day! at night I could see alot better. Cars could see me alot better and no more dim yellow light!

Conclusion:

I love my HIDs, Dynamic Innovations HID kit was Quick and Easy to Install. Looked like Very Good Quality stuff!
Daytona Motor Sport like always, was great help.

Hope this helps anyone else out there.

+1 for Daytona motorsports

I got HID kit from them about 2 weeks ago for my new bike, and last year for my older bike. never had issues with the kit. great support from daytona. light were SUPER BRIGHT. I dont right at night much, but during the day it def increased my visibility to other cars.

Bought a bike which had a **** HID kit. Switching to high beams would kill both the low and the high beam until the bike was restarted, and after removing the old kit I realized it was also the source of some electrical/battery drain problems I was having.

Bought a new HID kit from Daytona as well and I'm happy with both the kit and the store.

+1 for Daytona motorsports

I got HID kit from them about 2 weeks ago for my new bike, and last year for my older bike. never had issues with the kit. great support from daytona. light were SUPER BRIGHT. I dont right at night much, but during the day it def increased my visibility to other cars.

I had purchased HIDs from someone advertising on Kijiji cheaper HID kits before I knew the difference between cheap and quality. The "Cheaper" HID kits in my bike for about 2 months and then I had flickering issues and then I had this funky smell from the headlights. I also had issues with my stator (I am not sure if it was realted). I called the person that sold them to me and was told my warranty didnt cover that. I was a bit more educated then and found out, they are D/C, not A/C. And basically they are cheap HIDs for cars that he said would fit my motorcycle.

I saw HID kits from Dynamic Innovations advertising online, and stopped by Daytona to take a look. I got them installed the same day and asked all the same questions but I got correct answers. Yep they are A/C Kits , and yes these are designed for use on Motorcycles! Full warranty, etc.

Had them on for over 4 months now and I am super happy! Staff at Daytona Motor Sport was great and the Dynamic Innovations HID kits were awesome!
I loved my HIDs from Dynamic Innovations when I found out they had a Bluetooth Intercom unit I jumped on that one also and been enjoying em ever since!

I do recommend anyone looking for HID kits for their motorcycle, to get a quality kit like the ones Dynamic Innovations produces and if your looking for helpful staff Daytona is the place to go!

Just an update, after a long winter of the bike siting in the garage finally got it out on the road and the HIDs still work GREAT!

thank you Daytona Motor Sport!

Just got one today. Will be installing it over the weekend.

Sent from Tapatalk.

Just another review. Got my HID kit (6k) from Daytona. Extremely friendly and nice when i was there.
So far, ive had the lights for over a week and they work great. Just wanted to give two thumbs up to these guys.

Great review, I keep thinking if it's a good idea or not, got my answer!
Yeah dude. And they are brighter (not annoying btigh) than my last ones. Those were also 6k. Perfect tint of blue too. Not too much but still nice and sharp. They also come with a one year warranty and based on what ive read, these guys are good with customer service so i dont think you can go wrong.

they are D/C, not A/C. And basically they are cheap HIDs for cars that he said would fit my motorcycle.

You are correct, The DC HID's are very cheaply made and have a lower light output.
The easiest way to tell the difference is the AC ballasts are either thicker (To conceal the internal ignitor) or they have an external ignitor on the lead coming off the ballast (Looks like a little black box about 2" around).
Although, there is zero difference between car and motorcycle HID kits. The only difference would be you get one bulb and one ballast instead of 2 of each (If your bike only needs one) or if your using a harness you could get a single one instead of 2 if need be. But other than splitting a kit in half, there is no difference between a car or motorcycles HID bulbs or ballasts.

Thanks for the review. I almost bought them the other day but wanted to do some research first. How much are they?

Last edited:
Another satisfied customer here. I've had an H7 HID kit on my tiger 1050 for a couple of seasons. The Tiger low beams are notoriously terrible and this kit helps a lot as the reflector housing is actually quite well suited for an HID (it has a lens type configuration).

Hey I just bought my HID from Daytona Motor Sport this weekend, I have trouble installing the H7 on my 2010 Ninja 250... The HID are too small and I think I need a HID Bulb Spacer Adapter or something.. Anyone know where I can get them or what I can do to have it fit good? Right now, I just used small electrical tape and overlapped it like 20 times to make the Bulb clamp hold it in place but don't think thats good enough

Picked up a kit on the weekend, for the van first, bike will be next year. For the money, I can't believe I waited so long to do this. The light is awesome and install was (mostly) a breeze!

One crash, two seasons, two bikes and still the same hids. They work flawlessly and Daytona is great to deal with

Back
Top Bottom