Ganaraska: Any areas within that are not so sandy? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ganaraska: Any areas within that are not so sandy?

If you can meet me at the parking area and lead me in from there I would skip the guide! But I d not have a permit to ride there either

Outlaw, drop the guide and ride with Wudzrydr. You will not be disappointed. I'm sure someone on here could post a pic of a parking area, but I would suggest just getting off on Boundry line and go right. Just on the other side of the stop sign is the parking area, which is half gravel and half sandish. I think that lot is called P6.

P6 is at the Porter Rd. exit.

But you do turn right and it goes straight into the lot.

If you can meet me at the parking area and lead me in from there I would skip the guide! But I d not have a permit to ride there either

They sell passes at the Sandaraska Campground store. $25 for the day and $125 for a year.

When you get off at Porter turn right and instead of going into the parking area turn right at the stop sign. The campground will be down around the bend on your left.

Give me an address for my GPS, and I will be there at 3:30. leaving in 10 minutes.

I got an address (Google is your fiend) I hope to be there around 3:30. Please meet me at the campground store.

Back
Top Bottom