Great day watching SOAR racing | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Great day watching SOAR racing

If gb lowered the entry price that would possibly help as well. I had around a dozen people who were gonna pop by and in the end only 4 showed. The others didn't want to pay to watch for a couple hours. Sure 15 bucks isn't much to some but throw in 1-2 hrs of driving as well and.....

That was my first soar weekend, I was a little surprised how empty the place was.

I paid $15 and my drive was just under 2 hours and I'd do it again, $15 was cheap for a 9-5 event, and it's no different for me driving 2 hours to GB or driving 1.5hours to wonderland and spending way more.

$15 was reasonable and I'd do it again.

Pay? I came with my family of 4 (3 riders) to watch and see if would be joining RD #2. I was surprised no one stopped us to ask for money. I even looked for someone to pay an entrance fee to. Hmmm. Seems like a got a free pass for my family of 4. Guess I better pay double next time.

When 3 friends and I came in, the gates were wide open with no visible sign looking for payment on entry.
The guy we came to see was pitted pretty much as far away from the gate as you could be.
We parked, had our helmets off, and a guy in a car pulled up behind us saying we had to go back to the gate and pay.
Rode back, paid, and noticed the same guy closing the gate half way so people could see a (paraphrase) "Go into office and pay before entry". When the gate was open, you couldn't see the front of the sign unless you were in already and looked back over your shoulder.

Movie tickets cost more than tickets for spectating a race.

I have rode the Racr5 R1 and it cant help wheelies even with my fat asss on it
Been trying to buy it ever since :D

Was it a black bike with Speedworx decals down the sides?

No idea, he was gridded behind me and I'm not sure if he was one of the guys who passed me, there were too many. I have some work to do for the next round.

It was my first experience with SOAR racing ------Simply amazing & the people phenomenal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am proud to say i rocked the white & pink R6 & i pretty much pulled the train in both of the events i entered but that truly did not matter!!!
I still have a smile on my face from ear to ear lol
c u all on the 14
:agave:
Daryl

Back
Top Bottom