Hayabusa owners, tell me everything there is to know | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hayabusa owners, tell me everything there is to know

I Knew a guy with a built Bussa putting out 200 hspr.
I was on a TL1000, he could walk away form me with one hand on this bussa in corners.

Yes, it may handle like a pig, but if you know how to ride, it's ride able

How bout this suzuki b-king gen2 busa motor comfy ergos and cheap insurance.Shame that they are no longer in production

How accurate would you guys as owners place this guys review of the bike? I like his description. Thank you guys for the input. I really do need all the input I can get before I take the plunge into my next bike. I want to keep the bike for at least 3-4 years, so I am really digging for any insights.

[video=youtube;KbDlfMqVk2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbDlfMqVk2g[/video]

Just saw the review,I agree the bike is about comfort and torque; Add some higher bars and some hard luggage and your off to Vegas...

I say we should all get together on a warm Thursday night at Tims at leslie/lakeshore and create a BUSA section.

BB

Busa guys want to meet at Leslie/Lakeshore tonight? Supposed to be 23 this evening!

Busabim

Busa guys want to meet at Leslie/Lakeshore tonight? Supposed to be 23 this evening!

Busabim
It's got to warm up a bit yet for me, I live on the other side of the lake, and I don't feel like getting the heated gear out.

I'm thinking about going to Hess village tonight. I hear there's a large gathering there on a Thursday night?

Actually three for sale right now.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...00/1074592346?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

The B-King was the Suzuki response to the Yamaha MT01 at the time, which got tons of enthusiasm from bike shows, but no one really bought either bike.

However, that was before super nakeds got popular.

Yeah, 3 for sale with insane prices. I've been looking at one as it's still sport touring insurance where as the busa/zx14 is not. There are a few out west with a more reasonable $7500 price.

Back
Top Bottom