Hayabusa owners, tell me everything there is to know | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hayabusa owners, tell me everything there is to know

I say we should all get together on a warm Thursday night at Tims at leslie/lakeshore and create a BUSA section.

BB

heh, already was. :p

Any Thursday night at tims lakeshore we can create the ALL Busa section...

Thursday's bit tight will try to make it around 8-30.ish..

Not this week, I ended up there last week and froze! Bought a hoody at Mark's to survive the ride home. I'm down for next week

let me know. we are actually living Thorold right now, bridging until our house build is finished in August

Let me know as well...Tue and Thursday i work at Cobourg until 6-00pm i hope to make it around 8-30 pm if you all are still hanging around...

There were at least 6 busas there last night including a double chained rear with 300 tire in orange.
sorry no pics . busiest in weeks at L&l last night....

Bb

Since I keep seeing this thread pop up, and I just noticed the first post says something about never outgrowing the engine, I forgot to mention that the coworker I keep mentioning told me he decided the bike felt too slow and he wants to put a super charger on it.

Since I keep seeing this thread pop up, and I just noticed the first post says something about never outgrowing the engine, I forgot to mention that the coworker I keep mentioning told me he decided the bike felt too slow and he wants to put a super charger on it.

Some might feel that is redundant, some won't...

A year after buying mine, the pull of the bike doesn't feel like that big of a deal any more :) When i first bought it it intimidated me, not so much any more.

That doesn't mean I have much interest in finding the upper limits. I have read and know that they can do 300+ kph, I believe them, i don't need to check it out for myself. I personally might shave a couple of the top mph off anyway :D

Supercharger???dont you mean a turbocharger?

Back
Top Bottom