4 tickets to the jays game , goin with 2 chicks , need a wingman | GTAMotorcycle.com

4 tickets to the jays game , goin with 2 chicks , need a wingman

Bg011

Any one rider welcome ...
the spare chick is good looking, South American , 27, not fat!
Tickets are great
i am leaving from the Sherway area at 5 :45 pm tonight

pm me or post here

PS : don't mention this post to the chicka

aPfdOaBqaZtumblr_liunt5jlth1qdxb1io1_500.jpg

Interesting thread lol... But I'm already going.

Thanks guys, I have always been classy,

looking out for the fellow brothers here ...

i Just realized I don't know how to PM leave me a message with your numbers and I'll call you I'm in rush hour traffic driving Home just saw rider down by Rogers centre on lakeshore hit the back of a truck the guy was okay

still looking for a wingman

Is she ugly? Why wouldn't you want the company of 2 hot chix?

Sent from my tablet using my paws

[video=youtube;A939QRRSNV4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A939QRRSNV4[/video]

awesome post dude. props. lol

can't make it but i'd be an awesome wingman. im' married. so i'd do my best to ensure you got both chicks at the end, what more could you ask of a wingman. Goose is spelled with two O's .

;)

Thanks for all the awesome comments and feed back guys...sorry to those that PM'd me and didn't get a reply, i am still learning how to use the forum. The first person that PM'd with a number was the WINNER.

The spare chick and seats were as advertised, and I am happy to report, the wingman was satisfied...as was the spare chick...

I am also happy to report that the night was a success, and my wing-man:D, delivered... D, came out like a true champ, and fed the girl a pickle on a stick...seriously...and she defiantly wants more...
Seats were awesome, and it was a good time had by all ...game and atmosphere were good too... we had a few beers, had a good time, short little ride, ate ..., Just proves all riders are chilling people, dude made us all look good with his last minute wing-man delivery...

The only shady moment was when at the scheduled time to meet a 50 year old , 350 lbs guy, pulled up on a Harley all tattooed up, with a HA patch, got off the bike and started to call, I was convinced that he was the guy, I still would have made a night of it...Luckely that wasn't the wing-man...felt like a dodged a bullet,

Ride safe out there guys, mite post some clips , pending permission from my wing man...WHATTUP D

picsor.jpg

well said, luckily I had the go pro...pending permission from my fellow bike rider riding the Ducati, I will post something (that is if I figure out hot to...)

Step 1. Upload to media sharing site (vimeo, youtube, etc)
step 2. Post link to video in this thread.
step 3. ???
step 4. Profit.

Back
Top Bottom