Edible Bike! (Birthday Cake Content) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Edible Bike! (Birthday Cake Content)

gixxer_dave

I celebrated my birthday on the weekend, and, I received the most unique gift ever from my girlfriend -- a birthday cake of my motorcycle. As an avid motorcyclist, I really appreciated the gesture from my gf, and, was actually quite sad when the knife sliced it open to share with the other party guests!

In a world that is controlled by material possessions (Selfish me, I had listed a handful accessories that she could have bought for my bike...)... this was a breath of fresh air!

Was expecting one that actualy ran :( im disapoint let me know when someone makes a cake bike that actualy drives,

On a seriouse note thats a cool cake OP. Somtimes its the small things.

cool!
It looks like she added ABS to your cake bike too.

That is really awesome!! My wife makes cakes. Not this elaborate mind, but I've seen enough to know how long that would have taken. Kudos to her skills (and patience)!

In a world controlled by material possessions, I'm glad to see that you got a cake that resembles the material possession that controls you :p

Sweet cake.

My mother has a cake business and this what she does, very reasonable too! she did my r1 and it was amazing! check out her facebook webakecakes

cool cake! my ex-gf (later became wife) got me a cake which resembled my old car. it was really yummy!

IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3801.jpg

IMG_3800.jpg

380651_493063464040421_1181202261_n.jpg250539_543211295692304_2098444965_n.jpg301068_573309016015865_177642769_n.jpg

thats what she does

Is that Suzuki's new single sided swing-arm model trying to copy Ducati? :)

btw, the cake is bad-***, make sure you tell your gf that and don't let her forget it.

thats really awesome!

can also do ducati 848? whats the price range?

thats really awesome!

can also do ducati 848? whats the price range?

It was a gift so I don't know exact price... If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say $200 or so...

They can do any bike... just show them a picture and let the cake maker's imagination soar!

Back
Top Bottom