Looking to film stunters for a music video | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking to film stunters for a music video

Be careful. A few yrs ago we did some riding for a Mudmen video at a production studio down at the lake.......a stunter went over the bars doing a rolling stoppie, tailsection came over and landed on rider's head...busted chinbar off his helmet....He left in an ambulance. After his accident, we were all repeatedly warned that all wheels remained on the ground. Period. It was pretty obvious that the band/production team were worried about the responsibilies that might follow.
Things like that can create a bit of a nightmare as to who is responsible. Were it just goofing off, the rider would be 100% responsible, however, when he is providing a service for someone who may end up with compensation in the form of money, exposure, or fame, the lines may get greyed.

Last edited:
hahaha as soon as I saw this post, I knew it would be JReyez.

You can say what you want, but believe me all his subscribers are REAL. We travelled the world on bookings and have vlogs to prove it along with performances. Don't really need people jumping to conclusions like that.

I remember that i was the keygrip on that job

Be careful. A few yrs ago we did some riding for a Mudmen video at a production studio down at the lake.......a stunter went over the bars doing a rolling stoppie, tailsection came over and landed on rider's head...busted chinbar off his helmet....He left in an ambulance. After his accident, we were all repeatedly warned that all wheels remained on the ground. Period. It was pretty obvious that the band/production team were worried about the responsibilies that might follow.
Things like that can create a bit of a nightmare as to who is responsible. Were it just goofing off, the rider would be 100% responsible, however, when he is providing a service for someone who may end up with compensation in the form of money, exposure, or fame, the lines may get greyed.

It's like he said. If you're interested DM him if not then don't. People do things for free all the time because they love doing what they do. If you are asking for money/compensation then you probably aren't the type of guys they want there anyway.

just my thoughts and god no I couldn't do anything but drive by you..LOL

It's like he said. If you're interested DM him if not then don't. People do things for free all the time because they love doing what they do. If you are asking for money/compensation then you probably aren't the type of guys they want there anyway.

just my thoughts and god no I couldn't do anything but drive by you..LOL

You get what you pay for... unless they're truly a stand-up person. Which is rare.

Back
Top Bottom