Looking to film stunters for a music video | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking to film stunters for a music video

MistaHo

My good friend whos a youtuber is filming a music video and we were looking to film some stunters doing their stuff. ideally we could just come to wherever you guys stunt and get some footage of all the tricks you guys can do. if anyone is interested feel free to DM me or point me in the right direction on who to talk to. We are hoping to start filming at the end of may.

thnxs! :p

What's the youtube channel?
What type of music is it?

I think the biggest issue would be revealing a stunting spot, unless the OP provided the venue with all the necessary licensing.

My good friend whos a youtuber is filming a music video and we were looking to film some stunters doing their stuff. ideally we could just come to wherever you guys stunt and get some footage of all the tricks you guys can do. if anyone is interested feel free to DM me or point me in the right direction on who to talk to. We are hoping to start filming at the end of may.

If you are looking for the wheelie guy from the 403 this week, we don't know nothin, officer

for the people asking for the youtube i will DM you. 2nd I'm not a OPP lol I ride as well. 3rd theres no compensation, but my friend has around 195K subscribers, so it will be seen by many so you will have exposure. Any other questions feel free to mesage me .

I think the biggest issue would be revealing a stunting spot, unless the OP provided the venue with all the necessary licensing.

I totally agree with this so i understand if some stunters don't want to reveal their spot. We are just hoping to get some quick clips of stunting while you guys practice since im sure you guys do anyways.

for the people asking for the youtube i will DM you. 2nd I'm not a OPP lol I ride as well. 3rd theres no compensation, but my friend has around 195K subscribers, so it will be seen by many so you will have exposure. Any other questions feel free to mesage me .

fake subscribers/views:happy10:

fake subscribers/views:happy10:

You can say what you want, but believe me all his subscribers are REAL. We travelled the world on bookings and have vlogs to prove it along with performances. Don't really need people jumping to conclusions like that.

post the youtube channel

post the youtube channel

Yeah, I don't understand your approach. The goal in being a youtuber is to get as many views/subscribers as possible. Why only reveal it through private messages?

Not compensating the riders sucks. I would assume that your friend is hoping for this to lead to some sort of compensation or rise in popularity. At least pay for their gas & food and get a permit so they're not risking anything.

Yeah, I don't understand your approach. The goal in being a youtuber is to get as many views/subscribers as possible. Why only reveal it through private messages?

Not compensating the riders sucks. I would assume that your friend is hoping for this to lead to some sort of compensation or rise in popularity. At least pay for their gas & food and get a permit so they're not risking anything.

I agree!

"Hey hey, I have a buddy who has almost a quarter million subscribers but shhh.. it's a secret!"

I totally agree with you. Of course we'll try and compensate with some beer or buy some food for the stunters, as i believe nothing in this world is free. As for the permit i don't know how and where to get that. I know its a risk and i totally agree if some guys prefer us not to film you if your stunting at a place where there is no permit. My next step would be talking to those who want to be involved where, and when would be the safest spot to film since you guys would know more. My thing is asking since you stunters practice anyways, we would like to shoot some footage of you doing your stuff at your location. Think of us as spectators. I have gotten some messages and have passed on my contact information. I appreciate all those who have messaged.

I checked out the channel, this guy has some really good production value in his videos. Production value like that doesn't come cheap so there has to be money going somewhere to film, direct and edit those videos.

I'm surprised for this popular artist that he can't compensate the stunters. If this was a low production value, someone doing someone favours, then yea sure, free would be understandable but I've seen music videos like these go sour in the past when money isn't spread.

I checked out the channel, this guy has some really good production value in his videos. Production value like that doesn't come cheap so there has to be money going somewhere to film, direct and edit those videos.

I'm surprised for this popular artist that he can't compensate the stunters. If this was a low production value, someone doing someone favours, then yea sure, free would be understandable but I've seen music videos like these go sour in the past when money isn't spread.

Appreciate the positive feedback on the channel. Believe it or not he films and edits all his own videos. We don't use a production company, we basically use our canons and make you guys look like superstars. Reason i didn't want to post the link of his channel was it would take away from the casting, as people may tend to talk about the channel instead of getting people for the video. Like i said we don't have the budget to compensate, and if you guys don't think it's worth it i understand if you decide not to film.

See this as a opportunity to show case your skills on youtube, and we'll make you guys hopefully like rockstars in the vid. I'm sure you guys all film yourself stunting so its extra footage that you can add to your collection. :)

See this as a opportunity to show case your skills on youtube, and we'll make you guys hopefully like rockstars in the vid. I'm sure you guys all film yourself stunting so its extra footage that you can add to your collection. :)

Have to look at this from the other side as well though, Would he come out and rap for free for us while we stunted for our videos? I highly doubt that.
He has quite a bit of "bling" for being broke (Assuming he isn't renting it or it's fake lol) but no money to pay for people perform for his videos.....

Make sure you get them to sign an 'iron clad' waiver form and perhaps consider doing some insurance coverage. Either way, if they wanted to, they can still sue you if they get hurt. At least a waiver will help a bit... I am no lawyer, maybe consult a lawyer first.

Buddy of mine did a documentary on skateboarder, one guy got hurt, broke his arm or something. Took my friend to court. Cost him tens of thousands over a few years. Bad bad bad experience....

Back
Top Bottom