1ST annual bike meet (buffalo wild wing vaughan ) hwy 400 and major mack | GTAMotorcycle.com

1ST annual bike meet (buffalo wild wing vaughan ) hwy 400 and major mack

SicScarp29

:p Attention all sport bikers,vintage, sport touring etc... New bike meet@ 7pm to 1030pm AT Buffalo wild wing in Vaughan will be hosting a bike meet every Wednesday starting may 22 (weather permitting )to summers end .. there will be spots for us to park, were encouraged to go eat wings n stuff or nachos...etc. So if u got a bike to show off or just wana meet other riders, talk bikes or futrue rides etc ..bring friends spread the word .. ill give u more details after my meeting with general manager this monday may 13 on how many parking spots we get n stuff and seating arrangements who chose to eat .. so its a go lets make it work... plz no hooligans plz dont drink if u do drink responsible... ride safe every1 thanks... feel free to ask any question :cool:

address
Buffalo Wild Wings

905-553-7177

3580 Major MacKenzie Dr, vaughan

Last edited:
Question: Do you work there?

Question: Do you work there?

Probably....or I'm guessing at least has some kind of relation to that location.

Either way....OP, if you can get some kind of a deal, will probably bring more people. Can I put in a suggestion for a free pop with some type of min purchase requirement? Or free fries with wings or something like that....

Vaughn
They helicopters doing traffic duty right.
This meet might just become very famous and interesting.

Hey guys i don't work there (I ride and love bikes) , I tried a meet last year at 400 and ruthurford.. parking kinda sucked, So im trying a new location, and spoke to the gm today he liked the idea, goin to meet him on monday, were he will give us parking spots perhaps some kinda discount on food n such ... , This a bike meet either you hang out or come inside the ideal is come in and eat and hang after outside to talk bikes etc... so im willing to give it a shot. This will be a good opportunity to show off our passion on two wheels

Cheers Guys ... spread the word

btw ill keep you posted after mondays meeting :p

Sounds like I almost never have to cook again :)

Monday night ice cream meets
Tuesday burritos
Wednesday wings
Thursday hmmmm. L&L I guess bagels
Friday??? Where can I get dinner on Fridays

Lol

Sounds like I almost never have to cook again :)

Monday night ice cream meets

Tuesday burritos
Wednesday wings
Thursday hmmmm. L&L I guess bagels
Friday??? Where can I get dinner on Fridays

Lol

Didn't realized Iced cream was considered a meal :p

The meet is a good idea but as usual, it will most probably have to be some kind of incentive such as a discount to attract more people to go. (Other than being able to park there)

Didn't realized Iced cream was considered a meal :p

The meet is a good idea but as usual, it will most probably have to be some kind of incentive such as a discount to attract more people to go. (Other than being able to park there)

I figured to try it out , i hear about car shows or meets why not bikes.. like i said i spoke to the gm of the buffalo wing place on the phone and he loved the idea, will meet him on monday may 13 see what he can do for us ...good start is giving us parking spots .. ill throw sum ideas to him, more people show up better it is for everyone really ... so u got a show bike or vintage or anything two wheels or three ,,, bring it

Might be joining! Just got my 2013 monster zx6r!

I'm assuming you put a monster sticker on it ? .. because there is no official 2013 ZX6R 636 monster edition bike.

I figured to try it out , i hear about car shows or meets why not bikes.. like i said i spoke to the gm of the buffalo wing place on the phone and he loved the idea, will meet him on monday may 13 see what he can do for us ...good start is giving us parking spots .. ill throw sum ideas to him, more people show up better it is for everyone really ... so u got a show bike or vintage or anything two wheels or three ,,, bring it

SicScarp i'm down for this for sure !!! I don't like too far away from there so i'd love to attend on any Wednesday I can ! Count me in

What time are you heading over there on Monday, maybe i'll join you if the weather isn't ****** ... Lemme know

so what happened , any news from today about the location ?

Sounds interesting. Thanks OP for doing this, I know how hard it can be to organize a meet and then actually have people attend. I do a G-Town on Wednesday's but the location is slowly sinking in terms of quality of product. So maybe we can combine things ?

Let me know.

Just want to say. good job you guys on the taking the incentive to make these arrangements and meets...and of course arranging dinner for My2011yzfr6 LOL.

I'd like to attend as much as i can, especially with it being a convenient location and wings.

Hope you get a good thing going. Good luck meeting with the GM. Cheers.

hey there im heading around 430pm today...let u know details soon.. ill try arrange this for next Wednesday weather permitting

Sounds interesting. Thanks OP for doing this, I know how hard it can be to organize a meet and then actually have people attend. I do a G-Town on Wednesday's but the location is slowly sinking in terms of quality of product. So maybe we can combine things ?

Let me know.

The more that show up better it is right... i have eaten there b4 they a outside patio with big screens tv in and out there wings n fries are good but lots to choose from, lots of parking .. also arrange parking for us bikes...

fair enough.

Post up what the GM says so we know we're in the "good books"

Back
Top Bottom