Sheepskin Seat covers | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sheepskin Seat covers

bunmanchi

Banned
Does anyone in here use them ? and how well do they work ?

I have been reading that they take all moisture away, and keep your *** cool on hot days, and warm on Cool days .. How true is that ?

Ive went for long rides and when I get up my *** is soaked sometimes.

I drive a forklift for 12 hr shifts, and Im told summertimes suck, cause you get really sweaty, so i was thinking about getting one of these things... Or does anyone else have a better suggestion ?

I think the Beadrider is cooler. I inherited a lambskin cover on the ST1100 and found it was hard to move around on - comfy enough.
Put the Beadrider on tho and it stayed. Could move around and it was cooler.

Best farkle for the money by far.

Last edited:
I have both - sheepsking for colder days and beadrider for hot temps and long rides. Both work very well. I wish beadrider was not that slick - no problems with leathers but with textile it is very slippery

Got one thinking it was goofy but worth a try. I now don't do long travels without it (still feel it looks goofy though) But I seriously recommend having one.
You can pick up a cheap white skin at Ikea btw.

Does anyone in here use them ? and how well do they work ?

I have been reading that they take all moisture away, and keep your *** cool on hot days, and warm on Cool days .. How true is that ?

Ive went for long rides and when I get up my *** is soaked sometimes.

I drive a forklift for 12 hr shifts, and Im told summertimes suck, cause you get really sweaty, so i was thinking about getting one of these things... Or does anyone else have a better suggestion ?
You're thinking of getting the sheepskin for the bike or the forklift? I'm not sure if I am following.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I picked one up at ikea. stitched a couple of elastic straps to the bottom. take seat off slip 'skin on. great for them hot days when you just wear the leather g string

okay thanks .....Im putting it on tomorrow with temporay straps ...if I like it I'll do something that is sized right....Might actually roll a bit up as a butt rest.

I wonder if it can be made water resistant with Scotchguard without matting up.

Juat tried it tonight over the Beadrider - out for 1/2 hour on the slab...felt nice . :D....good deal on it for $15

Have a sheep skin does what it's intended to do. Got lucky as I found a black on on Kijiji for 10 bucks 5 min from my house.

I had a sheep skin but now I use beads. Not the Beadrider just a cheapo wooden bead seat cover that I modded to the size of a bike seat. Works great and contrary to what macdoc says it's holding up just fine even though it's been wet numerous times.

can't take wood into australia and if it works ...good on ya.

Actually you can. It just needs to meet certain requirements (clean, free of bark insects or soil) . According to their website the beaded seat cover would likely not be problematic.

Back
Top Bottom