2013 ER6N front wheel won't come up! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2013 ER6N front wheel won't come up!

i might sound like a chicken **** but i don't wanna drop my brand new bike. i will do it once it's warmer and i got more grip.

You're learning to stunt for the first time on a brand new bike. You're going to dump it at some point. Get some crash protection. You could get a crash cage, rear sliders (go over the rear grab bars), swing arm spools, and front fork sliders for that bike for the 2009-2011 model. Not sure about 2012-2013, though.

I would suggest not learning wheelies on a brand new bike if you're worried about dropping it, it's the risk you have to be willing to take. Though I have never dropped mine (going to jynx myself now) but it's a risk I take. I may get flamed from all the stunters on here but I started learning wheelies only a few months ago so I'm sure the way I do it is not right. I started learning them the more I did them, at first I was revving the **** out of my bike then DUMPING the clutch. It would pop but it was so unpredictable because my RPM's were all over the place. I then decided to try giving it gas well slipping the clutch, I slowly felt my wheel lifting off the ground but at a manageable and controllable way. Now, I'm at the point where I pop it every time and bring it up to the balance point. The balance point is very scary, the bike literally feels weightless in your hands when you have it there and even more scary when you go over it. Here's a vid of me, nothing special but maybe you can get something out of it.
P.s- to whoever was saying if it has a clutch and two wheels it can wheelie, I'm doing this on a Honda CBR 250 so a lot less power than a 650.
[video=youtube;yqCp0HLbdBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqCp0HLbdBo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom