Toronto Maple Leafs Playoff Thread | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Maple Leafs Playoff Thread

[video=youtube;zGx7TqdQNC4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGx7TqdQNC4[/video]

TO should develop a tradition. Any hat trick of losses should result in a deluge of waffles. They can't ban EVERYONE!

These are my 2 favourites:

rasksaves_medium.gif

Adam-McQuaid-Playoff-Goal.gif

Reimer is just like "DION. DION PLS. Y U DO DIS.

Right on target...go laughs go
hater.

leafs are going to beat boston tonight and win the series next game
they play very good under pressure and they are playing very hard this game and really deserve to win

reimer is ****ing killing it

Last edited:
game 7

6-1 boston
i think the leafs have been playing wicked the last two games and i think its because they know that its their last chance to get anywhere this season
i think the leafs will win in over time in game 7

i think the leafs have been playing wicked the last two games and i think its because they know that its their last chance to get anywhere this season
i think the leafs will win in over time in game 7

good luck

even if by some miracle they do win next round they will be sent packing

good luck

even if by some miracle they do win next round they will be sent packing
who cares man its a great experience for them to beat boston regardless if they win the cup this year or not
i can see the leafs being a threat in another year or two but let them take what they can this year ...

beating the 2011 champions is definitely a win in my opinion wether the leafs win the cup or not

who cares man its a great experience for them to beat boston regardless if they win the cup this year or not
i can see the leafs being a threat in another year or two but let them take what they can this year ...

beating the 2011 champions is definitely a win in my opinion wether the leafs win the cup or not

so young and full of hope :lmao:

lemme know what you think after you've watched them lose for 20+ years

so young and full of hope :lmao:

lemme know what you think after you've watched them lose for 20+ years

I've been waiting 45 years. The 3rd period game 5 even though Laughs scored they were totally ridiculously outplayed....freakin miracle they won. This game was far more even....thank god Grabovski didn't cost them the game completely. If they do lose game 7 I will tip my hat to them...they did far more than expected.

Bruins don't deserve it anymore. They're playing like Toronto were supposed to be pushovers and their work ethic is **** (with a couple exceptions, Rask, Jagr, Krejci...)

Meh, at least OT is over now so we can watch Hadfields return from the Space Station.
I thought we had a chance at round 2 for about 30 minutes of play time.

Still a young team, proud of the way they played this season.

Now to focus on two wheels for summer!!

Back
Top Bottom