Toronto Maple Leafs Playoff Thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Maple Leafs Playoff Thread

Mr.Azim

Leftover ticket sales start at 10:00 am today..... ranges from $60 to $800.

It would be fun to see them play Montreal.... and since they were 3-1-0 against them this season it looks like an easy win :p (assuming it stays that way by Saturday).

Oh, and if you want the CN Tower to become a huge goal light, sign this: http://www.change.org/LeafsGoalLight the management isn't up for the idea, but never hurts to try. lol

Well this should be short........ :D

I hope they get swept in 4 games, would be a nice **** you to the people in charge who decided to jack up the playoff ticket prices

So Sad for the HABS going down last game of season only to lose 4 more first round and they say Leafs suck? We will see what the first round brings

So Sad for the HABS going down last game of season only to lose 4 more first round and they say Leafs suck? We will see what the first round brings
I see you play a lot of video games lol

What does a leafs fan do when they win the Stanley cup?

Turns off the X-Box and goes to bed. :D

Leafs suck

Last time I checked the leafs were destroying the habs all season.

Congrats, they won a bunch of pointless games.

Montreal can't really hear what these Leafs fans say because they have their 24 Stanley cup rings plugging their ears :D

It's good we got Boston, at least the management will see that the leafs rebuilding stage is still in it's infancy and are still way off from being a contender.

Actually my Bs have been playing like relative **** for the last bit of the season. Fatigue or not they need to get their **** together.

I don't think it mattered who they face, first round will be it (unless the bruins totally fall apart)

AIR QUALITY WARNING FOR EASTERN CANADA

A strong smell of mothballs, mould etc. will be in the air for the next few weeks.

The Toronto Maple Leafs have made the playoffs for the first time in 9 years and their fans will be removing sweaters, car flags, etc. from extended storage.

No need for concern as the smell is not harmful and should not last more than a couple of weeks

Back
Top Bottom