kapscomoto, bad experience! | GTAMotorcycle.com

kapscomoto, bad experience!

rashidme

So ordered OEM (that's what I thought) mirrors for my zx6r from kapscomoto online and when the mirrors arrived one of them was broken and the other one loose as hell (from the bottom pivot point). They didn't do proper wrapping. The mirrors were only wrapped in a bubble wrap and no styrofoam of any sort!!! I mean come on. The material looks very cheap.

When I read on their website again they are actually OEM Style mirrors. So read the description before ordering anything guys. Anyways I have asked for refund and will probably buy OEM mirrors from another place.

/end

So you don't read the item information, the item gets damaged in shipping, you don't even give them a chance to remedy the issue and you're posting a negative review... Am I missing something?

So you don't read the item information, the item gets damaged in shipping, you don't even give them a chance to remedy the issue and you're posting a negative review... Am I missing something?

+1.

I've ordered a few things from them. I knew what I was ordering, never had issues. To each their own.

i am posting so that other fellow riders don't make a mistake like i did.

LOL!!! :)

The only place you're getting OEM mirrors is from the dealer, and they'll be way more money. Give Kapscomoto a call and see if they'll take em back if you're really after OEM. If they were damaged in shipping there should be no issue.

-Jamie M.

How is that a bad experience if you read it wrong?
If one broke, call and see if you can get your refund.
Title should be changed to read properly before buying. lmao

How is that a bad experience if you read it wrong?
If one broke, call and see if you can get your refund.
Title should be changed to read properly before buying. lmao

+1.

i am posting so that other fellow riders don't make a mistake like i did.

You may wanna re-title the post.. For now, I see a few lessons for you:

1) Read the item description BEFORE ordering
2) Determine the need to post a negative review AFTER giving the dealer an opportunity to correct your issue with the order
3) You will come off sounding a lot smarter if you only post negative review when there is an issue with the dealer's conduct

On a side-note, funny item description on the Kapsco page:
Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R / ZX10R Black OEM Style Racing Mirrors w/ Turn Signals - Left & Right

Uhmmmmm who has those on their track bike? Do they add 20hp? :D

On a side-note, funny item description on the Kapsco page:

Uhmmmmm who has those on their track bike? Do they add 20hp? :D

Maybe they provide downforce to keep the front wheel down ;) lol

OP is posting a negative review likely because he's angry at the fact he made himself feel like a dumb ***. It happens.

+1.
I've had only good experiences with them so far, Give them a call m sure they will gladly replace the broken mirror... Most likely refund you the money if it hasn't been a month since the sale.. You get the point.. On any purchase its the buyers responsibility to inform the vendor of any non conformance.. Or even if you end up not liking the product. Usually you have 10 days to return the product in original condition and packaging. Did you even try contacting them?????.... You are giving a bad review to a vendor who has always gone over and above.. At least for me and all others I saw....
We can always use some extra down force guys:p

I am giving your bad review a bad review...:confused::mad::director:
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
You made the mistake and they are at fault? Broken mirror is a replacement issue which they should honour immediately. If they don't then there might be a cause for you to *****.

rofl2%5B1%5D.gif

I think maybe a negative review for your junior school is in order?

Even if they remedy the situation with a great solution, well there was still a problem in the first place. Loss of riding time, waste of the buyer's time contacting them, frustration, etc.

On a related note, never believe marketing photos....ordered a matte black helmet (the description even SAYS black) but the helmet is effing grey!! and NOT even dark grey!!! (FYI this is the Icon domain II Sha-do helmet).

Even if they remedy the situation with a great solution, well there was still a problem in the first place. Loss of riding time, waste of the buyer's time contacting them, frustration, etc.

On a related note, never believe marketing photos....ordered a matte black helmet (the description even SAYS black) but the helmet is effing grey!! and NOT even dark grey!!! (FYI this is the Icon domain II Sha-do helmet).

ICON helmet. mistake #1.
Mistake # 2? ICON helmet colour schemes.

Shoei makes a wonderful matte black finish helmet :)

Also, you can ride without mirrors, and kapsco isn't that far to just ride there and settle it in person.

Back
Top Bottom