Round 1 fast approaching! Are you ready? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Round 1 fast approaching! Are you ready?

Ran some great times today. Everyone looked good out there today, few low sides here and there but nothing major.

I think maggie-yamahagirl was out there today taking some pics.

Thanks jay ill get a hold of her. Ur pretty quick out there too, you took off and I couldn't catch u. Couldn't even gain lol. Lost era is two groups. The five of u and then me and Daryl chasing lol

Great start to the season , good times with good people, I'm sporting a wicked wind burn on my face this morning.
Thanks Sunny for the tasty cookies.
Hope it's warms up for round two.

You were on it, congrats again to your finish. My face got a wicked burn too but I think it's from the sun not the wind. Glad I got to try Sunny's cookies, I think they were the highlight for my crap weekend. Oh and Jay your leftovers were good too lol.

Getting back on the CBR250 at 6.30 for the commute this morning was quite the experience, inside of the helmet feels like sandpaper against my burnt face lol.

How's your dog feeling after eating all those dirty chips? :)

She's going through withdrawal I think.

I can only get one knuckle deep in my nose, I think it got it the worst.

If anyone has the multiple photogs info please let me know. I know there was at least three that I saw from turn 1 to the exit of 3. I did the racer 5 race (was the biggest guy in the group who looked like an ape on a toy bike) but had fun and did well. Feel free to post up or PM me with details.

This was my first time obviously being in a race but was also the first time watching SOAR races and was a good weekend despite the incidents and crap weather. Recognized a few bikes that belonged to guys off here and also recognized a few names mentioned by the announcer during races. Now just to figure out how else I am going to get a race or two in before the end of the year and to start looking at track bikes over the winter.

Oh Man, Am I even in pain, not sure if it was due to the crash or just a long winter on eating Jay's chips

Awesome Weekend - Accomplished my humble goal for this weekend and getting better after every race.

I put on a new set of Dunlops for the race on Sunday, according to Dave at competition cycle i was his ginny pig for these new Fancy Dunlops, made it from 17 on the grid to 8, then ran out of steam, but happy overall. Thanks Dave for the awesome tires, everyone should try these things!!! a better rider than me can really take advantage of them

That was a great weekend, chilly conditions and all. I saw RichardTPC on the way home ... looks like he is on the mend after that wicked crash. dricked - your dog is really good at staring down someone holding a burger. Things ran a little late and I could not stay for the awards ... next time.

Back
Top Bottom