Teknic leather jacket brand new | GTAMotorcycle.com

Teknic leather jacket brand new

Squadron

Hi I'm selling my brand new never worn women's Teknic Daytona leather jacket. It is black and gold with the reflective stripe on the back for night time visibility. It still has all the tags attached. I originally bought it last season from Revzilla for $383.97 Canadian after taxes, duty and shipping fees. It is a black jacket with gold accents size small. It has a hip length cut, thick leather and is perforated in the front for ventilation. It has a Knox CE rated armor in the shoulders and elbow plus it has a Knox CE rated back protector that is removable. It also has an insulated removable liner to ride with on cold days that can be taken out on hot summer days. It can be connected to teknic riding pants of you decide to buy some later. The lining is anti-bacterial and non allergenic. It has multiple pockets. Never ended up wearing it because I didnt end up buying a motorcycle. My loss is your gain! Looking for $180 black and gold size small. Great for any ladies wanting to get into the sport and for those looking for great gear to take their motorcycle course.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...w-ladies-motorcycle-jacket-W0QQAdIdZ486667338

price updated $180

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom