Where to Park at Yonge/Finch - North American Building | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to Park at Yonge/Finch - North American Building

GsxrJon

Hey All,

I just recently started working at Yonge and Finch in North York. Any fellow riders know where we can park our bikes in that area?

Thanks in advance!

Check the signs on the south side of Olive Avenue. This is the first street south of Finch that runs east from Yonge Street. There is pay and display parking along the south side but, most importantly, there are no parking restrictions in place before 8am. Most other streets in this area have "no parking anytime" or at least "no parking before 8 or 9am" in order to discourage commuter parking near the subway station.

When I worked at Yonge / Park Home I would park my bike on Kingsdale Avenue, which has similar parking signage. The problem is finding a place where you can park before the pay and display takes effect, which is usually 9 am. While I have not parked on Olive Avenue, I never had a problem on Kingsdale Avenue. From the look of it, the next few streets to the south of Olive Avenue (Holmes Avenue and Byng Avenue) also have similar parking signage that should allow a bike to park before 9 am.

Last edited:
Got it. Started my day on Olive then over to Duplex.

Thanks for the speedy response all :)

Got it. Started my day on Olive then over to Duplex.

Thanks for the speedy response all :)

Park with some care there. I was talking to a guy who had his R1 nabbed from that street a few years ago. But as far as I could tell, it looked reasonably safe from theft in the daytime. And beware the no-standing sections!

Back
Top Bottom