Feminism lol | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Feminism lol

Those strobing lights have got to mean something

And what about the colours. Anything other than pink could be deemed a crime against all feminists.

Funny story (in regards to feminism). Yesterday, my GF came home telling me she got a free stainless steel water bottle from Indigo (they sent her an e-mail saying come by and pick up your free gift). When she went to pick it up, there was a choice of a pink or grey bottle. Cashier goes on to say, "good thing you're a girl because we're running out of grey bottles" and gave her a pink bottle. GF asks "What if I wanted a grey one?". Cashier responds with "The grey ones are only for boys".

Not that we really give a crap... It was free! Thought it would make somewhat of a good feminism story. xD

It'd be great to get an agreed upon definition (reiterated periodically) of feminism so we can discuss cogently. Posting a video of a shrill nutbar and pointing out "feminism out of control" makes about as much sense as............well you know...

It'd be great to get an agreed upon definition (reiterated periodically) of feminism so we can discuss cogently. Posting a video of a shrill nutbar and pointing out "feminism out of control" makes about as much sense as............well you know...

I'm probably wrong in some sense in what I think feminism is, but my view on feminism is people (mostly female) being treated equally and fairly. Issues arise when you can't take the bad with the good where the whole definition of fairness changes.

I'm probably wrong in some sense in what I think feminism is, but my view on feminism is people (mostly female) being treated equally and fairly. Issues arise when you can't take the bad with the good where the whole definition of fairness changes.

My first, perhaps naive, understanding of feminism was that women didn't want to be treated like chattel. Which was confusing because we were raised to put women on a pedestal and it was the mans job to win her over and provide for her for the rest of her life.

Extremists are always used as the prime example in a debate.

Very true, but a well thought out position supported by quality arguments and facts is never as entertaining as the extremist positions.
Gotta love the extremists on both sides, they make me laugh!:lmao:

Very true, but a well thought out position supported by quality arguments and facts is never as entertaining as the extremist positions.
Gotta love the extremists on both sides, they make me laugh!:lmao:

Part of the problem I see is most women staying silent when they have clear proof of one or group of women lying or trying to pull a fast one.
They are allowing the bad apples to undermine their struggles and gains.
jmo

Back
Top Bottom