Need to get Safety Standard Certificate | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need to get Safety Standard Certificate

Can anyone recommend a place near to Yonge and Eglinton? Still very new and don't want to venture too far yet.
You could take Eglinton right to Keele, then North to Ingram, done. Easy easy ride :) 15 mins if no traffic.

http://goo.gl/maps/psQ4F

Heritage Auto & Power Sports
24 Ingram Dr, North York, ON M6M 2L6 ‎
(416) 249-0422 http://heritageautoshop.com

Ask for Daniel and tell him Jamie sent ya for the special $55 + tax Safety ;) Only person that does it cheaper is Rosey Toes.

Last edited:
newbs alert. never go to a motorcycle shop for a safety, they need all the work they can get and will find it. any place that has the green sign can do an inspection. lights, horn, tires, fork seals, steering and axle bearings. in a nutshell those are the big items. most car guys arent going to stick it to you.

there are a bunch of posts to confirm this

newbs alert. never go to a motorcycle shop for a safety, they need all the work they can get and will find it. any place that has the green sign can do an inspection. lights, horn, tires, fork seals, steering and axle bearings. in a nutshell those are the big items. most car guys arent going to stick it to you.

Some not all ..

Daniel from Heritage Auto is a straight up great guy. If your bike needs anything he'll give you a list of "required" things it needs, "optional" things you SHOULD do, and tell you to BRING IT BACK when they are fixed (if it can't pass). Where you have the work done is up to you (his shop, another shop, YOURSELF, etc.).

They aren't all crooks!

And just FYI, my friend took his ZX10 to Rosey Toes, and other than some odd comments about his sister, no problems with the safety, passed fine, didn't say it needed anything, etc. Dirt cheap.

Same with Denny at Twin Seasons Recreation. I had to safeties done with him and on the last one he spent about 10 minutes fiddling with the horn. He did not charge me for doing it.

I am going to bump this thread. I need my bike certified and am in Scarborough south.
How is 109 cycle? Any recommendations?
Thanks

safety inspections are such a cash grab....as long as all the stuff listed above are fine its probably good to go.

anyone know if you have to have dot approved signals? i keep all my stock stuff so i can trow it on if ever needed, but i dont think flush mount will pass, and i question if a integrated tail light will pass.

What green sign?

This one.
mvis-sign.jpg

You ever been to Rosey Toes? If you can ride your bike to him I'm pretty sure it passes.

Back
Top Bottom