Need to get Safety Standard Certificate | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need to get Safety Standard Certificate

katoch

Does anyone know of a place in the scarborough / Toronto east area where I could get my bike's safety done n also let me know how much it generally costs !

I guess Rosey Toes counts as east if you're in Guelph or something like that.

109 Cycle is at Warden and Danforth, and the Canadian Tire at Sheppard and McCowan has a bike mechanic who will do moto safeties (call ahead to make sure when he's there). Safeties are something like $60.

I guess Rosey Toes counts as east if you're in Guelph or something like that.

109 Cycle is at Warden and Danforth, and the Canadian Tire at Sheppard and McCowan has a bike mechanic who will do moto safeties (call ahead to make sure when he's there). Safeties are something like $60.

Appreciate it ! Thanks

Thanks again Jamie ! Another question for you. So when I bought the bike it didn't come with a gas tank prop..do u think I can find an actual prop rod or I should go to home depot to see if something could be made to be used as one
No bike I've ever bought has came with one (to my knowledge), I usually use safety wire and wire it to the trunk rod (or I have a big bottle of weed killer if I'm just doing easy stuff like power commander hookup, etc., only use the wire for changing the filter or doin smog plates).

-Jamie M.

Pretty sure Rosey toes lost the ability to do safeties.

I'm fairly certain someone mentioned in another thread that they just had him do theirs last month. According to that thread, he lost it, then got it back.

I went there back early in March and Rosey couldn't do it my safety inspection but said he should have his authorization back at some point in April or May.

I went there back early in March and Rosey couldn't do it my safety inspection but said he should have his authorization back at some point in April or May.

I called him the other day, he said he can safety my bike no problem. Just show up.

I'm getting mixed vibes .... so is a good place to go .. can someone elaborate ..did he get audited n lost the license ... would he be more picky or microscopic ... please advise

I had it done since then at Rider's Choice (was quite in a rush because the bike was moved from Montreal and had to get insurance and plates transferred quickly). I paid 75$ for it I think.

I'm getting mixed vibes .... so is a good place to go .. can someone elaborate ..did he get audited n lost the license ... would he be more picky or microscopic ... please advise
He was doing safeties at peoples houses which got him in license trouble.

-Jamie M.

No bike I've ever bought has came with one (to my knowledge), I usually use safety wire and wire it to the trunk rod (or I have a big bottle of weed killer if I'm just doing easy stuff like power commander hookup, etc., only use the wire for changing the filter or doin smog plates).

-Jamie M.

He was doing safeties at peoples houses which got him in license trouble.

-Jamie M.

Got it ! So the guy is still recommended .

Got it ! So the guy is still recommended .
He's really funny, quite the "experience" :) Shows ya some good tricks if you're new to bikes (chain lube, etc.).

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom