Downtown Toronto Rides - Thurs. Nights Possibly | GTAMotorcycle.com

Downtown Toronto Rides - Thurs. Nights Possibly

Hi there

New rider looking for some people to ride with in downtown Toronto. I ride a kawi ninja 250 and am looking for some people to ride with. Like to ride at a comfortable pace in and around the city. Im free Thursday nights and would like to get together as soon as the weather gets nice, probably within the next couple weeks (I'm hoping) lol.

Let me know.

hey i live downtown and would like to go for rides at a comfortable pace also have a friend that can come ride with us. this thursday will be hard to ride since its raining but if u r free sunday it looks like it will be sunny we can go for a ride.

Thursday's typically people head down to leslie and lakeshore in the Price Chopper parking lot around 8:30-9:00pm.

I will probably hit the Hard Rock Cafe (Eaton Centre) on Sunday in the afternoon around 2-3 pm, I ride a Ducati 848 so if anyone feels up for a meet there...come by!

Last edited:
Thursday's typically people head down to leslie and lakeshore in the Price Chopper parking lot around 8:30-9:00pm.

Im thinking I will probably head out to next weeks L&L (glad I finally figured out what this means lol). I look forward to meeting other riders soon. And thanks for the heads up btw.

I won't make it on Sunday, I was going to pick up my bike today but it's too cold...so I won't be able to get it until Monday now, scratch my ride to the Hard Rock Cafe tomorrow!

I won't make it on Sunday, I was going to pick up my bike today but it's too cold...so I won't be able to get it until Monday now, scratch my ride to the Hard Rock Cafe tomorrow!

Saw your bike at gp today and sat on it....jokes...

Bike is sick!

I'd be so paro riding a bike like yours on the street...crazy upgrades!

Anyone with a garage downtown that would rent out a spot for my future bike?

anyone riding later today? (6pm onwards) looking to meet fellow downtown riders..located front/spadina area.

Nice. I wont be able to keep up though im on a 250 but there is a meet up every friday at hard rock i think the big bikes go there

not true. i had a 250 and it kept up with the 'big boys'.

im looking for people to ride with at a comfortable speed...if ur free we can ride?

cmregalado: Where do you live?

Back
Top Bottom