Crappy Parker's Thread | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crappy Parker's Thread

2013-05-06172944_zps8c911999.jpg

Who Owns This ????

SHE does ! She needs all that Room !!!!!

and she wasnt too happy about me taking her Picture

2013-05-06173003_zps3a8210f4.jpg

Do u see the size of her? She needs to comfortably get in her car

SHE does ! She needs all that Room !!!!!

and she wasnt too happy about me taking her Picture

2013-05-06173003_zps3a8210f4.jpg

Are you stalking women in parking lots again?

Are you stalking women in parking lots again?

Things are starting to make a lot of sense. Remember his thread about "masturbating at work?"

Things are starting to make a lot of sense. Remember his thread about "masturbating at work?"

No, I do not.
Does he "work" in a white van perhaps?

Long gone are the days where i give a crap about dings from other cars..

maybe when i have a vehicle that i actually care about it will be different., But right now, the one i have i dont care.. thats why im the worst guy in the world to park that close to, and it also makes it much easier to merge on the hwy's.

+1000000 Reason why I will never get a brand new car...... I like being the winner of that game 'who cares less', in the merge lane. My duct tape mirror has reduced my challengers though lol. That being said I am respectful of other vehicles in a parking lot.

+1000000 Reason why I will never get a brand new car...... I like being the winner of that game 'who cares less', in the merge lane. My duct tape mirror has reduced my challengers though lol. That being said I am respectful of other vehicles in a parking lot.

im not going to purposely ding a door, But if someone parks so close to me that its a struggle to get in. I dont care if their car gets marked.

im not going to purposely ding a door, But if someone parks so close to me that its a struggle to get in. I dont care if their car gets marked.

It's nice to know where you draw the line. I think I'm starting to get a feel for this place.

And you are an example of why I don't buy brand new. I don't want to care about a silly scratch in my car.

I have a stack of these that I save for very special occasions. I think they're best used on people who put all their money into their car (ie ricers or proud truck owners) :D
IMG00070-20090709-0243.jpg

edit: thanks Brian P. That vid's a keeper

What we have here is among the laziest of the lazy. This person has been parked there many times all day. Parking under the 'No Parking' sign is a nice touch.

8743911889_9f4b83a6a4_z.jpg

stupid fixie hipster.

makes no sense to drive around with 5 locks and 2 cables.

ride a cheaper bike.
and take up 14 spots with one bike... I'd put a lock on his bike to **** him up.. if you can afford to have a really nice bike like that you can spend another 100$ and get some crap to ride around town.

I am seeing serious coin tied up in a bike here. Screams fat *** poser in spandex grape smuggler.

I have to go barf now.

Ok, i have the Greatest Crappy parking picture....

I took this about an Hour ago..
2013-06-18201329_zps39b441ef.jpg

thats right.. its a Milton Parking enforcement Officer.

Back
Top Bottom