Crappy Parker's Thread | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crappy Parker's Thread

This is what I found in the motorcycle lot this morning:

15414949507_4fabed6cd7_c.jpg

Yeah, lol. We have major problems at work with people double parking and wreaking havoc. Security isn't allowed to tow vehicles even though the same people are causing dangerous situations in the lot, all so they don't have a walk a little further. Oddly enough, the people who double park are the ones most in need of the extra walk.

Back in the spring, an Acura sedan parked in the same spot right up against my bike. Someone shoved one of the yellow curbs under the passenger side door. Hilarity ensued when he back out of that spot.

This is what I found in the motorcycle lot this morning:

15414949507_4fabed6cd7_c.jpg

It appears we work at the same place.

The madness there hasn't started yet this year -- wait until they close 1/4 of the parking lot off for trailer parking and then offer overtime to the entire staff.

Not so local but funny:
[video=youtube;YfgNyxPpvYw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfgNyxPpvYw[/video]

It appears we work at the same place.

The madness there hasn't started yet this year -- wait until they close 1/4 of the parking lot off for trailer parking and then offer overtime to the entire staff.

Tell me about it. All I hear is "oh, I hate this place, I had walk an extra 50 feet to get to the front door". I was riding my bicycle in from Milton over the summer; a little walk won't kill anyone.

Tell me about it. All I hear is "oh, I hate this place, I had walk an extra 50 feet to get to the front door". I was riding my bicycle in from Milton over the summer; a little walk won't kill anyone.

I've tried this "walking" before. I think I died once from it.

I think I have to disqualify myself from this.

Nobody around here can park, so it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel.
Well I still can, be I'm getting worse each day.

When I walked in today, security told me the ****** parked in motorcycle parking got a ticket. So, there is a happy ending to that story.

Since being in a wheelchair gives me access to handicapped parking but doesn't always mean I get to have handicapped parking available (went to 3 places today, all the handicap parking was taken) and sometimes the people people driving me around have to use the space creatively so I can get in and out of the vehicle. Seems like everyone and their brother has one of these cards.

Well get the hell out of the chair and start walking you lazy ***

Some people don't need to show off their disability with a chrome lazyboy.

Well get the hell out of the chair and start walking you lazy ***

Some people don't need to show off their disability with a chrome lazyboy.

Should have seen the dirty look I got from an old man a few weeks ago. Limited handicap spots, for a change I got one and he didn't (he had to park a little farther away).

Should have seen the dirty look I got from an old man a few weeks ago. Limited handicap spots, for a change I got one and he didn't (he had to park a little farther away).

There are actually unlimited handicapped spots available. A handicapped person can park anywhere ;) its the none handicapped that are limited :)

from an earlier page, i snapped this at work last summer, not enough designated handicapped spots so the the all decided to start parking 2 to a spot. good luck to anyone in a wheelchair... yes hat is one spot occupied by 2 cars. there are maybe 10 spots just in that area and everyone of them had people parking like this

There are actually unlimited handicapped spots available. A handicapped person can park anywhere ;) its the none handicapped that are limited :)

from an earlier page, i snapped this at work last summer, not enough designated handicapped spots so the the all decided to start parking 2 to a spot. good luck to anyone in a wheelchair... yes hat is one spot occupied by 2 cars. there are maybe 10 spots just in that area and everyone of them had people parking like this

For some it's the distance to the entrance of the place they're going to, me I need the extra wide spot for getting in and out of the car, my driver can push me the extra distance.

For some it's the distance to the entrance of the place they're going to, me I need the extra wide spot for getting in and out of the car, my driver can push me the extra distance.

Don't get me started on this, my mother-in-law had M.S. and was wheelchair bound.

Some of the self-entitlement would wear off quickly if these people were paraded in front of those who really need the spots.
It got to the point that I would just park behind these nice people, sticker or not.
Let them explain how handicapped they were, and see if they could convince security to call a tow truck on me.
They all seemed to be using someone else's sticker and never had the nerve to cause a ruckus.

That or I'd drop her off right in front, and then find a non handicapped spot near the back.

One person used to park a half kilometer away on a main drag with a sticker, because they wouldn't tow her there during rush hour.
I got stuck behind her parked car several times.
Another was using a deceased spouse's sticker, and another Metro Employee had renewed a sticker for an acute illness, because it was just so darned convenient, and the doctor was too busy to really check her out.

The best was the person who was driving a Porsche and had a severely stiff back ;), but not to the point that they couldn't dance at a club or curl up into the car.

If the Councillor's would get off their butts, they could just circle around the Metro Hall area, and cite dozens of cases.

So many people are using it as a free parking pass at work, instead of what it was intended for.

Oops, too late.

TLDR: Something should be done about handicapped stickers. They give them out like motorcycle licenses.

Last edited:
Ferrari at a Walmart.

Back
Top Bottom