Crappy Parker's Thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crappy Parker's Thread

bunmanchi

Banned
Everyone and their mother has a camera phone,
and everyone always see's idiot parking jobs..
lets see them !

This was outside of Home Depot this morning

she backed up, got out, looked at her accomplishment, and then went shopping.

2013-04-12082216_zps2325f061.jpg

If you're going to park like that go find the empty other side of the lot. Not a disabled spot. Useless damn people....

She has disability.

If you study the picture you'll see she's only partly disabled. Probably had a stroke down her left side.

From last year, but given they took up 4 spaces it's still worth posting...

10ehu8j.jpg

bad driving is not a disability its a laziness

If you study the picture you'll see she's only partly disabled. Probably had a stroke down her left side.

I'm sorry if you can't park a vehicle inside those two yellow lines, you shouldn't be driving on our roads.

+1, 2 and 3

10ehu8j.jpg

This also looks bad.

What a start to the weekend.

10ehu8j.jpg

This is when I wish I had a ****** car I didn't care about, and park so close to the drivers door that Mr. Jaguar has to crawl in from the other side.

picture from last year, If you are that worried about getting a door ding, part away from the other cars

attachment.php

picture from last year, If you are that worried about getting a door ding, part away from the other cars

attachment.php

I honestly don't mind if someone parks like that on the far side of the parking lot (i.e. some employee always parks his 350Z like that at my local HD - no one ever parks that far). But parking like that so close to the entrance deserves a ticket or a nice big door ding.

Its always fun to see how retards park, But I was kinda going for

Pictures that you personally took..

If I took that Cop pic, I would have sold it to the Sun. lol

Its always fun to see how retards park, But I was kinda going for

Pictures that you personally took..

If I took that Cop pic, I would have sold it to the Sun. lol

Did see retarded parking this am on milk,bread and transfer station run. Did not have camera. No film now or at 11. Sun was not out. Enjoying thread anyway.

Back
Top Bottom