Crappy Parker's Thread | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crappy Parker's Thread

Every time I see this thread I think "Crappy Fudge Packer's Thread" I don't know why but there you go. The last van picture is good. I wonder if the guy's a fudge packer?

picture from last year, If you are that worried about getting a door ding, part away from the other cars

attachment.php

Chances of getting a big ding on the car or keyed across multiple panels increase when parking like that... Just saying...

You going to ask if they are fudge packers?
perfectly-excecuted-nailed-it-14.jpg

movie-plot-holes-10.jpg

A whole new dimension:

[video=youtube;XH2SWUm4tig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH2SWUm4tig[/video]

Last edited:
It was an emergency.

Tomorrow's Lotto Max is at $50M (went in the convenience store and he was buying tickets).

530F2A8B-9551-47B4-9E0B-8465088C46E0-2164-0000011E7C92179F_zps1a21ae8f.jpg

A whole new dimension:

[video=youtube;XH2SWUm4tig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH2SWUm4tig[/video]

You've obviously never been to where I live now.
Every day my perpendicular parking ability takes a hit.
I think it's something in the water.

Or the beer.

I don't know. I guess there's just something about this spot(s).

A5D835F0-56EF-4938-A4E2-79582D843E3F-712-00000032AE2F1CC2_zps20427db6.jpg

97218A7D-D796-41C9-81CB-6C85911D24B4-712-0000003284E54CD1_zps70a2e17d.jpg

Then again, we are talking Brampton. People can't even park shopping carts here.

2C38A044-56E4-4930-AFB4-1329CB41E2C9-712-0000002FFE842353_zps36fb569a.jpg

I was looking for this thread last night...

Saw 4 bikes in different areas parked on the street downtown last night that were parked parallel to the curb taking up a whole parking spot. One was an SV, one an R1, one a BMW of some sort and one some old jap cruiser bike. Worse, 3 of them were just inches away from the curb so it looked like an empty parking spot to the casual driver. Of course the R1 was attempting to appear as if it was actually taking the whole spot.

Did they stop explaining how to park a bike?

Chances of getting a big ding on the car or keyed across multiple panels increase when parking like that... Just saying...

I always wanted to carry yellow spray paint in the glove box for when a ****** needs multiple spots for their priceless car, just put the line back down on top of their car to give them a gentle reminder :D

EDIT: Wow that censor is really strict

This *** parked so close to me that I had to roll my bike out side ways from the spot.

They also left two dings on my nice shiny yosh exhaust.

Next person that does this is getting their scooter put on the side walk blocking the whole thing or put in the middle of the road and having parking enforcment called.

30jsqpw.jpg

What the heck is that? Seriously, a guy did that to me recently with a mini van (lot was almost empty) I had to roll my bike forward so he could exit the vehicle. Then he questions me what's my glitch? I point to the yellow divider line, now he thinks I'm itching for a fight. People are retarded.

What the heck is that? Seriously, a guy did that to me recently with a mini van (lot was almost empty) I had to roll my bike forward so he could exit the vehicle. Then he questions me what's my glitch? I point to the yellow divider line, now he thinks I'm itching for a fight. People are retarded.

Wow really lol people are ******.

I saw one yesterday, should have took a picture, he parked right in front of my driveway with his hazards on. I easily could have went around him, but I figured I'd wait and give him an ear full. 30 minutes!! Just because you have your hazards on doesn't mean you can be a dickhead.

This *** parked so close to me that I had to roll my bike out side ways from the spot.

They also left two dings on my nice shiny yosh exhaust.

Next person that does this is getting their scooter put on the side walk blocking the whole thing or put in the middle of the road and having parking enforcment called.

30jsqpw.jpg

Why wait? Should have done it with this one. Next one has no idea

Should have taken pics of the plate and damage and made a claim with insurance

Back
Top Bottom