got stuck in the rain and got soaked but....Help | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

got stuck in the rain and got soaked but....Help

Anyone know where I can get stainless steel muffler bearings?

Usually you can pick them up the same place you get summer air for your tires. My winter air goes bad every season so i get it changed out. My muffler bearings as well. "sarcasm off"

wow, first signs of the riding season are here, all we are missing is :
- "I put armor-all on my tires" thread
- "why didn't this Haley rider waved at me" thread
- and last but not least "ATGATT motherfu**er" thread

Hey guys, somewhat related. I rode yesterday in the rain and I was wearing my regular leather jacket that I got from danier leather and my jacket is super soaked as I was out in the rain for over an hour. It's real leather and was wondering, should I be worried that it got soaked? I know to leave it and let it dry in its own but right now it feels kinda stiff and not as smooth as before (it's still wet).

:laughing3:

BTW, how do I wash my bike?

Does 91 gas make my bike go faster?

Can I beat a civic?

I was riding in the really hard rain one time could barely see then it got all soapy then these giant brushes where whirling and scratched the **** out of me then got hit with a blast of air cost $8 true of a story as you will ever hear. In the end, I was spotless. And waxed.

I call BS. The wash with wax costs $12.

Phew now i feel better knowing it was steam nothing more. Oh man riding in this rain was crazy. it wasnt hard but getting soaked not having the right gear is noooo fun

You added a whole litre of oil???
lol.. dude, read the manual when you get a chance. If you dont have a manual, find one online or something.

油井緋色;1979357 said:
Might wanna drain your oil as you more than likely added too much. Mine has a view port as well and needs a rear stand unless you can somehow center the bike and stare at it.

It's on a hanger now. Is it better to lay it down? So far everything is dry except under the arms where not as much air can get to.
Laying down is probably slightly better but it won't make much difference.

Get a proper riding jacket. Danier jackets will not protect you from anything. They will rip simply from catching them on something as you walk by.

Also, you should always treat anything leather before exposing it to rain. Danier actually sells a spray for this although I have no idea how good it is. Tandy leather has some really good treatments by Fiebings.

http://www.tandyleatherfactory.ca/en-cad/home/department/liquids-n/2199-00.aspx
^^ I have used that one and it will make anything you put it on highly water resistant but due to all the wax it does create a kind of "grippy" texture.

http://www.tandyleatherfactory.ca/en-cad/home/department/liquids-n/2237-01.aspx

Get a proper riding jacket. Danier jackets will not protect you from anything. They will rip simply from catching them on something as you walk by.

Not true. I had a nice thick danier jacket when i first started riding, and crashed in it. I barely had a scrape on my arm and there was no holes in it. Though a proper riding jacket is ideal I do agree.

Sent from my SH-02E using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom