got stuck in the rain and got soaked but....Help | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

got stuck in the rain and got soaked but....Help

u better drain that oil
or it will all end up in ur air filter box on the next ride

Guys, he is trolling

Guys, he is trolling

troll-web.jpg

I usually add at least 1.75 liters of extra oil, especially when it rains or when its cold out. this adds an extra 1500 kms between oil changes, and my bike never steams in the rain.

so i got stuck in this crazy rain and i was soaked but my bike had smoke coming out the front i wasnt sure what it was i thought it was the engine oil so i went and bought oil and i added the whole bottle i dont know how!!! this is a brand new bike i bought it off some one its 2011 cbr 250. But after i added the oil there was still smoke coming out the front but there wasnt any smell can it be still the engine oil like need more or was it just because of the rain and the weather

I see you put a period after 250. Is that a typo? Otherwise, awesome post.

I was riding in the really hard rain one time could barely see then it got all soapy then these giant brushes where whirling and scratched the **** out of me then got hit with a blast of air cost $8 true of a story as you will ever hear. In the end, I was spotless. And waxed.

I was riding in the really hard rain one time could barely see then it got all soapy then these giant brushes where whirling and scratched the **** out of me then got hit with a blast of air cost $8 true of a story as you will ever hear. In the end, I was spotless. And waxed.

I didn't think it was possible, but I like you even more now :D

Anyone know where I can get stainless steel muffler bearings?

Pics or it didn't happen :dontknow:

Hey guys, somewhat related. I rode yesterday in the rain and I was wearing my regular leather jacket that I got from danier leather and my jacket is super soaked as I was out in the rain for over an hour. It's real leather and was wondering, should I be worried that it got soaked? I know to leave it and let it dry in its own but right now it feels kinda stiff and not as smooth as before (it's still wet).

Just lay it flat and let it dry, don't use het, etc. Just make sure to treat it with a good leather treatment when dry.

Thats what I do with my jacket when it gets soaked.

Just lay it flat and let it dry, don't use het, etc. Just make sure to treat it with a good leather treatment when dry.

Thats what I do with my jacket when it gets soaked.

It's on a hanger now. Is it better to lay it down? So far everything is dry except under the arms where not as much air can get to.

Back
Top Bottom