Mikuni bds26

Thread: Mikuni bds26

Mikuni bds26

I need diaphragms for my 2kr. It's becoming very challenging to find them. So far:

-PN does not exist within North America
    -hyosung gt250 uses same model carbs.

Does anyone know where I could find the diaphragms? Or a Mikuni parts dealer?

I want to try buying diaphragms from the hyosung but I don't know if they will directly work.

Any opinions are greatly appreciated. I've tried to take this from all different angles.

Re: Mikuni bds26

Winner's Circle
    #19- 187 Steelcase Rd. W
    Markham, On
    905 475 2552
    is the Mikuni distributor.

Or try to find used carbs ... research which bike has used the same carb. I am sure there was plenty of smaller cc bikes which did ....

Quote Originally Posted by deejizzle View Post
    I need diaphragms for my 2kr. It's becoming very challenging to find them. So far:

-PN does not exist within North America
    -hyosung gt250 uses same model carbs.

Does anyone know where I could find the diaphragms? Or a Mikuni parts dealer?

I want to try buying diaphragms from the hyosung but I don't know if they will directly work.

Any opinions are greatly appreciated. I've tried to take this from all different angles.

I think its the same as the viagro 250

http://www.cmsnl.com/yamaha-xv250j-1...3.html#results

just order the part you need if its the same
    01 - Katana 600
    82 - gs(X)400 - Winter restoration
    SOLD and Restored- 83 - Honda VT250FE

Same carbs as '97 XJ600 (Seca II)
    xjbikes.com
    xjrider

xjbikes has a guy who sells kits and parts of the carbs.... also there are some good pictures on how to overhaul 'em
    Also cyclewerx at 1660 Bloor St W is super fridnly shop with lots of good knowledge about old bikes. They sold me parts to clean and rebuild my bs30 carbs