CSBK roll call!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

CSBK roll call!!!

steph1000

hi guys and gals!!! i know there are a lot of racers on this forum and wondering who is planning to do either the full or just some rounds of the CSBK and in what class???thx, i also posted the same on the quebec forum and seems to be that obviously st-eustache and mt-tremblant rounds will be big grids especially that TFR no longer has regional racing

I'm trying to make Shannonville for AM sbk and POSSIBLY AM sport bike, I may also do Mosport.

Interesting. I am thinking of doing AM sportbike.

excellent,i think i rode at calabogie with you last summer,you got an ex mcbain bike ?

That's me... I won't be using that bike, obviously... :)

Yeah it will... it will scare the @#^& outta me... :lmao:

I bought a 600 this year to do a bit of racing on. Will still field the 1000 at 'bogie and Mosport.

I am far too old and far too slow to start running national level AM sportbike but we will be at every round with the CBR250 class.

Well....

Sorting my stuff out to run AM Superbike at Shannonville, Mosport and Tremblant (maybe St Moostache too)

Not much racing in this year's budget for me.. :( But a year off isn't all that bad after 5 good years. Will still be around at most rounds though.

Back
Top Bottom