Live around Richmond Hill/Aurora looking for regular rides | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Live around Richmond Hill/Aurora looking for regular rides

Im in.

i can do 1pm or 2pm meet sounds good.

where?? GixxerL2 and Highway. let's do it. im aching to ride today. weather is too good to waste not being on a bike.

cheers.

cool
which tim horton?

yonge elgin mills?

also, not sure where is "the forks" exactly? lol

There is Tim Horton at Steeles W and Norfinch Dr, just before 400 (from east). We can meet there slightly after 2 pm.
It will probably take me about 10 min to reach that place and I'm leaving at 2.

forks are north up 400 and west i looking for gixxer to lead us out there hows dufferun and major mac work? i at 401 n yonge and can be there in 20

Last edited:
sounds good.

ill be at duffering and majormack tim horotons. 2pm.

;)

There is Tim Horton at Steeles W and Norfinch Dr, just before 400 (from east). We can meet there slightly after 2 pm.
It will probably take me about 10 min to reach that place and I'm leaving at 2.
ok steeles w and norfinch

ill be there.

giv me some extra time itlll take me a bit longer.

215ish ill do my best.

@Apollo95 and Highway : Nice ride today, I really enjoyed the speed. Too bad we couldn't do any faster at the Forks. Let me know if you guys are up to twisty road again.
@KarGo : We actually left at 2.45 (from Tim Horton) since no one knew exactly where it was so we were busy looking at the map :)

@GixxerL2 and Highway: Yea, great ride. the twists were fun eh? definitely gotta do that area again. Absolutely. I'd ride with you guys again.

@Kargo: hope you make it to the next one.

Anyone down for a ride on Tuesday? I'm off work and ready for a ride.

sorry bud. can't do tomorrow.

have a safe ride and soak in the good weather/sun cuz i think rest of week is gonna be rain starting wednesday up until Sunday. :(

Ended up riding to family east of Oshawa and heading back in the morning so that will be my ride lol

Back
Top Bottom