Live around Richmond Hill/Aurora looking for regular rides | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Live around Richmond Hill/Aurora looking for regular rides

@dragonrider: 5 hrs, nice!! it was a great day. i did about 2 hours.

but definitely next time will keep in touch, we will arrange meetups. text me, or use the forum. just let me know

what do you ride? i just got a cbr1000 (took it out for first time yesterday) and i have a phantom 750 cruiser.

I'm going to be out riding Tuesday and Wednesday during the day and or afternoon if anyone wants to ride. I'm a newer rider and always looking forward to hearing some advice. Just shoot me a pm on forum if interested in heading out.

Might be hearing from me Arkay, my mum wants me to test ride her new CBR125 (lol) or I might just take out my Daytona :3

I could do Wednesday.

After 130pm would be best.

Will be out for the rest of the day on either bike (CBR125 or Daytona 675) in Richmond Hill/Aurora if any new(er) riders wanna join up. Not gonna be speeding much at all lol.

PM on here, I'll check when I stop

Hey, I'm up in Aurora and almost always up for a ride! On an 848evo, let me know if you want to get together and ride sometime!

Hello All,

On Saturday im gonna be heading to Markham outdoor power for Honda Test rides,
then Foodfest that's on one of the GTAmotorcycle posts which is an interesction south of the Markham outdoor power,

and considering going to the bike blessing (which is also a GTAmotorcycle post)

anyone up for a ride saturday? for any one of the above, or all lol

Keele and Major mAck here ... 2013 Ninja ZX6R 636 ... Full M Riding for 5 years.

I'll keep an eye open if you plan anything!.

can't come out on saturday, gotta work .. :(

Keele and Major mAck here ... 2013 Ninja ZX6R 636 ... Full M Riding for 5 years.

I'll keep an eye open if you plan anything!.

can't come out on saturday, gotta work .. :(

Unfortunately me as well gotta work Saturday.

I had a great ride with Apollo the other day, great rider without going crazy. Chill ride.

Saturday May 4.

thinking right now heading out to Markham Road and 16th around 10AM to Test ride some Hondas: 600rr, and CB1100.

Then around 12pm go to Spring Bash 2013:
Date / Time: Saturday, May 4th, 2013 (rain day of Saturday May 11) - 11am (brunch) to 6pm - Group rides arrive and leave in between.

Location: Newtown square on Markham Road, 3 lights north of Steeles or couple lights south of the 407. Plaza is on east side between New Delhi Dr. and Karachi Drive

then around 2pm do some scenic riding for an hour or two.

anyone interested let me know. we can move departure times around, nothing set in stone.
Cheers.

Hi guys, I'm at Yonge and Finch area. Black gixxer 600, have been riding since I was 13 but not in Canada :D
Let me know if you guys wanna ride on the weekend.

Hey everyone. I live in richmond hill around Leslie and Elgin mills. I usually ride alone or with my wife on the back. I ride a yellow M109r but I don't care what other people ride, I like sport bikes and cruisers. Looking to see if anyone close by is interested in joining me/us for nice rides around the country roads and lakes. New riders welcome, it's fun to share some routes. MSG me

I'll keep my eye on this thread. Im up near Dufferin and Maj Mac. 650r. 3rd season riding.
Im typically always out riding solo but would be nice to join up with a small group once in a while.
My style of riding is very chill.

I am at 404 and steeles I have a 02 Ninja 250. My girl loves at 404 and major Mac and I prefer north ridding. I will keep an eye on this as well

great day yesterday. out for 6-7 hours. actually got sunburned

test rode the new CB1100. and then rode out to etobicoke and surrounding areas.

anyone wants to get out next few days let me know. hope it's a great weekend for all.

Back
Top Bottom