Live around Richmond Hill/Aurora looking for regular rides | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Live around Richmond Hill/Aurora looking for regular rides

Gonna rejoin the Richmond hill/Vaughan crew or what ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ill definitely be around more with Richmond Hill and Vaughan meets,
but Twisted Throttle (TTSR) is a great group dude. you should come out to more rides with us.

Ill definitely be around more with Richmond Hill and Vaughan meets,
but Twisted Throttle (TTSR) is a great group dude. you should come out to more rides with us.

Too much drama. They were giving Bobby the business then gave me the boot lol. So self righteous

TTSR active status requirement is doing minimum 2 rides per season.
im guessing you got booted cuz you didn't come out to the minimum required 2 rides.

and other ppl, either for not doing minimum 2 rides, or for being reckless on the road with group rides. safety is important in the group.

no worries. Ill look forward to catching up with you bud. Keep the mohawk blazing ;) warmer weather is coming.

..sooon

cheers Macs.

Last edited:
Yeah I got booted cause I only showed for LnL a couple times and bailed on the Muskoka ride. You know it buddy! ;)

The day we rode, the roads were very clean. It was a really good day. Cold but fun.

Hopefully the weather gets better by the end of this month.

Nice!

Can't wait till april... ;)

13344312903_d328802e72.jpg

I'm from around your area too we should meet up for a ride sometime. I want to see that 636 monster edition.

Last edited:
All we need is a good hard rainfall to wash away all the salt from the roads & a little more warmer temperatures!

All we need is a good hard rainfall to wash away all the salt from the roads & a little more warmer temperatures!

Amen to that!!!

Looking forward to the warmth from the sun. I have to say, this was the coldest and longest winter by far...

When are you guys planning your next ride, im new to the site and would like to join yous.
in in Keswick but dont mind meeting in Richomd Hill/Aurora area.
Riding a Daytona675

When are you guys planning your next ride, im new to the site and would like to join yous.
Riding a Daytona675

Hey! I'm the Daytona guy around here

Riding a Daytona675

Nice! I would love to hear that triple!

Planning a big group ride sometime next month. I'll let you know :)

looks like a sportster to me ....:confused:

So Im hoping to find a few people in the Richmond Hill area that ride during the day during the week, Im lucky enough to work from myself from home and can just pick up and go during the day to ride when the weather is nice. I ride a cruiser so not much of a speed demon, my main riding partner works away during the week and is only around on the weekends.

Anyone down for some daytime weekday riding?

Back
Top Bottom