Asv/crg/pazzo | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Asv/crg/pazzo

The only time I'd buy Brembo levers is if I change the master cylinder and I just want the clutch lever to match.
Luckily ASV makes a shorty lever for the 19x20 so they're still matching!

they are in the city, actually just down the street from where i work. sometimes i dont have time to go all the way to whitby or sauga just to check out gear or parts. every time i go there rocky, andy, and roger are friendly and respectful. prices are pretty much the same as any other retailer in the gta except they dont have huge sales like kahuna or gp. i'll support my local shop, you can spend your money however you want.

Good peoples at snow city, also being in the city is a plus as you mentioned.

And if you're looking for an easy pull clutch, the stunt guys rave about the Righteous Stunt Clutch www.righteousstuntmetal.com/ Not bad pricing, different finishes, bearing options and decent shipping to Canada. Google it, many positive reviews.

If anyone is looking for this I have one for sale with less than 500 km's, its black, 2 fingers, & the derlin bushing. I don't really have any use for it anymore since my current bike came with authentic pazzo's :D

I bought my ASV's from Motomummy. They had the best price I could find at the time;
https://www.motomummy.com/asv-unbreakable-levers/asv-c5-unbreakable-lever-set/
Very happy with them.

Interesting note; I have a Brembo brake master and brembo hydralic clutch master. ASV does not make a lever for the brembo clutch master however the brake lever can be flipped and it will work on the clutch master. Only thing is it does not have a tab then to engage the neutral start switch when the clutch is pulled in. On my 05 gsxr it is a problem because that switch has to be engaged on start up and shifting into 1st gear as it engages a start up map in the ECU which needs to be disengaged or you will lose power. Trying to figure something out to resolve this.

I bought my ASV's from Motomummy. They had the best price I could find at the time;
https://www.motomummy.com/asv-unbreakable-levers/asv-c5-unbreakable-lever-set/
Very happy with them.

Interesting note; I have a Brembo brake master and brembo hydralic clutch master. ASV does not make a lever for the brembo clutch master however the brake lever can be flipped and it will work on the clutch master. Only thing is it does not have a tab then to engage the neutral start switch when the clutch is pulled in. On my 05 gsxr it is a problem because that switch has to be engaged on start up and shifting into 1st gear as it engages a start up map in the ECU which needs to be disengaged or you will lose power. Trying to figure something out to resolve this.

Can you just bridge the switch or is there another function for the mapping?

Can you just bridge the switch or is there another function for the mapping?

You can bridge it and the bike runs. A friend has had it like that for a while and really didn't notice anything but the 1000 makes alot of power. His research though says that running in the start up mapping robs the bike of power. I'm not sure what the function is of this mapping.

You can bridge it and the bike runs. A friend has had it like that for a while and really didn't notice anything but the 1000 makes alot of power. His research though says that running in the start up mapping robs the bike of power. I'm not sure what the function is of this mapping.

When I had my TLS there was a lot if discussion about this same thing. Your question got me thinking and as I looked it up again, I found that one of the main players also has a Gixxer.

Have a read; http://wotid.com/gsxr/content/view/34/48/

I sell all 3 brands at TOPENDZ and the ASV are the best period IMHO

Well I'm always for supporting local bussines. What is the best price you can give me for the c5 and the f3? I only saw crg and pazzo on your site. You can pm me if you want.

Pazzo if you want to support a Canadian company (they're located in BC) but their color selection kinda sucks. You can always order them and ask someone to sand blast/powder coat them for you.

If you want something REALLY expensive, look up Rizoma. I was originally going to go with Rizoma as I have their grip and handlebar ends...until I saw the price, GP can get them for you.

It's a ****ing lever , get chazzos. There's a really old thread somewhere where a trained metallurgist looks at the Chinese levers and says they are perfectly fine. Great marketing the expensive guys have done.

I've owned real pazzo and fake pazzo. The real one feels better built but I would never buy them as the china ones feel almost as good for about $150 less.

I see the F3 are forged and the C5 levers are cnc machined.

Do they both have the ability to fold away in a crash. I know this doesn't always prevent them from breaking, but it's still a feature of both, correct?

Last edited:
Had the cheaper ASV levers on my 250 and authentic Pazzos on my 650. Preferred the ASV for the overall design and much great adjustablity, but they didn't have compatible levers for my new bike when I bought it.

As for knock offs, I know ASV, Pazzo, etc are all overpriced, but considering we are still talking around the $100-200 mark I'd rather pay that and get them from a company that both cares about and stands behind their product. The Pazzos actually had a fitment issue on the clutch side (Honda changed things a little when they went into production), and Pazzo corrected it and sent the replacement part no questions/etc a few days after they had a solution. From my understanding, none of the knock-offs have updated the design, and people are having to modify their bikes, levers, etc to work.

Back
Top Bottom