Asv/crg/pazzo | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Asv/crg/pazzo

I looked at all 3 for my bike last year. I like the shape of the Pazzo and CRG better to the ASV. The adjuster wheel on the ASV is nice but as for being more adjustable; how much adjustability do you need? I found it to be unnecessary for the added price. That left the Pazzo and CRG. I liked the Pazzo for the fact that they're Canadian but the unfinished look of the levers (which some people love) didn't do it for me. Already having CRG bar end mirrors on the bike, I knew the quality was top notch. CRG it was.

As for knock offs, MY OPINION is that for something that your life depends on to not break or crack, no thanks.

Yea but snowcity is in my experience the worse and most expensive shop in Toronto, I don't know why people waste their time and money going there.

Go anywhere else

they are in the city, actually just down the street from where i work. sometimes i dont have time to go all the way to whitby or sauga just to check out gear or parts. every time i go there rocky, andy, and roger are friendly and respectful. prices are pretty much the same as any other retailer in the gta except they dont have huge sales like kahuna or gp. i'll support my local shop, you can spend your money however you want.

Already out on some online retailer but I'm not trying to spend close to 3 bills here on some levers lol.

It's not like they're triple the price.... I'm going to look for a set I think. Just to have something different

What about MMR levers? I think $120 a set and you'd be supporting a local small business. And they're of high quality.

http://www.mikeymoto.ca/

For the record I don't own a set, just a suggestion.

Last edited:
OP dont get knock offs for something that could mean life or death... I saw a thread on some sportbike forum where the guy got China levers and then proceeded to crash his bike later that week because the lever built up pressure in the master cylinder over time which caused his front wheel to lock up randomly as he was riding.

All you have to do is make sure it releases fully when you let go of the brake (and do this before you ride it) and make sure it is freely moving and not stiff. I've had china ones on all my bikes with no problems at all.

Go for the ones that I have, Ducabike they are black and the ends come in an assortment of different colors plus they are folding & the ends are also adjustable so you can have them short or long!
http://houstonsuperbikes.com/i-8604...98-radial-adjustable-brake-clutch-levers.html
That's the cheapest I've seen these go for, it'll be considered ;)

What about MMR levers? I think $120 a set and you'd be supporting a local small business. And they're of high quality.

http://www.mikeymoto.ca/

For the record I don't own a set, just a suggestion.
They sure do look nice but they don't have one for Ducs and it's $160 :)

So far I'm leaning towards ASV.

I've been considering them as well. How do we get a group buy started?

Don't you have after market levers? Aren't your handles rizomas?

Buy the cheapest ones you can find on ebay. Don't listen to any marketing gimmicks such as "Aircraft grade" aluminum. Aircraft grade aluminum such as 7075 or 6061 costs $3-4/lb at market pricing. Machining of the components, I would estimate at 10 mins which in Canada would cost $16.67 (cheaper in China, because of cheaper labour). Let's be generous and estimate $1 for the hardware and $5 for assembly and $5 for processing. The cost in Canada to manufacture "Pazzo" levers is around $32.92. Just because a company was able to make a name for themselves, doesn't mean they are any better than a company in China who can make the same product for cheaper.

From a business perspective I admire Pazzo Racing very much. They have made a name for themselves and can now enjoy huge margins on their products because there are people who are willing to pay for a perceived value of a brand.

Buy the cheapest ones you can find on ebay. Don't listen to any marketing gimmicks such as "Aircraft grade" aluminum. Aircraft grade aluminum such as 7075 or 6061 costs $3-4/lb at market pricing. Machining of the components, I would estimate at 10 mins which in Canada would cost $16.67 (cheaper in China, because of cheaper labour). Let's be generous and estimate $1 for the hardware and $5 for assembly and $5 for processing. The cost in Canada to manufacture "Pazzo" levers is around $32.92. Just because a company was able to make a name for themselves, doesn't mean they are any better than a company in China who can make the same product for cheaper.

From a business perspective I admire Pazzo Racing very much. They have made a name for themselves and can now enjoy huge margins on their products because there are people who are willing to pay for a perceived value of a brand.
Well I'm not gonna go and talk about what's overpriced and what what's not ( they're all overpriced) rearsets for example, how some of them go up to $800 I have no idea when they're just pieces of metal put on together. But I will say that sometimes a small company makes a name for themselves out of reputation and quality. I'm not sayin this is the case here cause to me all these levers which are all cnc'd should be less than $100 but hey that's their hustle. Sometimes it's just nice to own nice things.

Well I'm not gonna go and talk about what's overpriced and what what's not ( they're all overpriced) rearsets for example, how some of them go up to $800 I have no idea when they're just pieces of metal put on together. But I will say that sometimes a small company makes a name for themselves out of reputation and quality. I'm not sayin this is the case here cause to me all these levers which are all cnc'd should be less than $100 but hey that's their hustle. Sometimes it's just nice to own nice things.

Well then you better hurry up bad get yourself a set before the price jumps lol!

Well then you better hurry up bad get yourself a set before the price jumps lol!
The speedy moto tripleC is on sale too. Might just get that and hold off on the levers which would make this thread somewhat pointless now lol. Well there's so many varieties of levers I could get n e ways and there's only one triple clamp I want lol

I used to have a set of the CRG II Levers but I sold them to MPS maybe he still has them, pm him & lowball the **** out of him lol!

They are brand new!

Back
Top Bottom