Asv/crg/pazzo | GTAMotorcycle.com

Asv/crg/pazzo

Julz

I'm in the market for new levers just want to know what you guys think about these levers. At first I wanted to get Pazzo's I hear their quality is good and a lot of people seem to like em. After looking into ASV seems like they're more adjustable? plus they look a lot better I think. Don't know much about CRG's. Also I'm looking into getting shorties just because I don't use all my fingers to brake anyways. Thought about getting long ones for the clutch (so it's easier to pull) but it might look weird having a shorty and a long one.

Anyone know a place to get any of these levers cheap or online is the way to go?

I've had pazzo and asv , asv look nicer and didn't fade at All , my pazzos did.
Also the asv has the in breakable foldable lever wich is a nicer feature in my opinion

Just get a set of Chazzos for $30 and call it a day :D

I have the ASV C5's on my GSX-R and an F3 clutch lever on my CBR.
They are by far the most adjustable.
Personally, I hate the finish and the adjuster style on the Pazzo's.

The C5's come with a 5 year warranty to replace/fix the lever even if you crash, the F3's come with a 3 year warranty.
Both look identical, the C5 are CNC machined out 6061 billet aluminum and the F3's are forged.
Seems like the C5's are the way to go.

You can buy refurbished/like new ASV levers directly from their website.
http://asvinventions.com/Refurbished-Levers/

I tried to get ASV levers locally, but nobody can get them for some reason.

8185348728_e8bbb91222.jpg

Last edited:
I have the ASV C5's on my GSX-R and an F3 clutch lever on my CBR.
They are by far the most adjustable.
Personally, I hate the finish and the adjuster style on the Pazzo's.

The C5's come with a 5 year warranty to replace/fix the lever even if you crash, the F3's come with a 3 year warranty.
Both look identical, the C5 are CNC machined out 6061 billet aluminum and the F3's are forged.
Seems like the C5's are the way to go.

You can buy refurbished/like new ASV levers directly from their website.
http://asvinventions.com/Refurbished-Levers/

I tried to get ASV levers locally, but nobody can get them for some reason.

8185348728_e8bbb91222.jpg
Seems like the C5's are the way to go...cheaper too...at least one website I see. Are both the c5 and f3 foldable? Can't tell if you have shorties on but how's the clutch pull?

They're both short and both fold. Clutch pull feels fine, don't remember a difference to be honest.

Seems like the C5's are the way to go...cheaper too...at least one website I see. Are both the c5 and f3 foldable? Can't tell if you have shorties on but how's the clutch pull?

C5s are the more expensive lever. They're CNC not forged, and have 5 yr warranty vs 3 year. In a crash it's more likely for a forged lever to crack, a CNC lever will bend (from what I remember)

Get the ebay knock offs, just not red as its more pink..I have had the black ones on my 929RR for over a year now and still look awesome.

I currently have all 3 brands amongst my 2 bikes and I would say the ASV wins

Last edited:
Get the ebay knock offs, just not red as its more pink..I have had the black ones on my 929RR for over a year now and still look awesome.

OP dont get knock offs for something that could mean life or death... I saw a thread on some sportbike forum where the guy got China levers and then proceeded to crash his bike later that week because the lever built up pressure in the master cylinder over time which caused his front wheel to lock up randomly as he was riding.

ASV's on my track and Pazzo's on my street. I like the ASV's better.

snow city can get asv in but really expensive. i was quoted about $170 per lever. the unbreakable pazzos he said would be under$250 for the set. still leaning towards asv though

I've had pazzo shorties on three of my bikes. Easy install, no colour fade. Asv's look great too - i believe them to be comparable minus the folding.

I don't foresee any issues with ebay levers however i'd wonder about fitment tolerances and finish (I've seen too many ebay metal parts fade in the sun and look like ****).

snow city can get asv in but really expensive. i was quoted about $170 per lever. the unbreakable pazzos he said would be under$250 for the set. still leaning towards asv though
Yea but snowcity is in my experience the worse and most expensive shop in Toronto, I don't know why people waste their time and money going there.

Go anywhere else

I've had pazzo shorties on three of my bikes. Easy install, no colour fade. Asv's look great too - i believe them to be comparable minus the folding.

I don't foresee any issues with ebay levers however i'd wonder about fitment tolerances and finish (I've seen too many ebay metal parts fade in the sun and look like ****).

I've had Chinese levers, gas caps, etc...always just get the aluminum finish. Red turns to pink, black turns to brown

OP dont get knock offs for something that could mean life or death... I saw a thread on some sportbike forum where the guy got China levers and then proceeded to crash his bike later that week because the lever built up pressure in the master cylinder over time which caused his front wheel to lock up randomly as he was riding.
If it was the same one I read, The guy installed them wrong and didn't test them before he went out highway/twisty riding....
I've had Chinese levers, gas caps, etc...always just get the aluminum finish. Red turns to pink, black turns to brown
I have the black and silver ones for almost 2 years and there is no fading on them. and I put on about 20K kms/year and store the bike outdoors all summer.

Back
Top Bottom