Bickle and SOAR for 2013 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bickle and SOAR for 2013

Bickle Racing

Site Supporter
Bickle Racing is proud to announce they will be back with SOAR for 2013.
Along with that we are the new sponsor of the Rookie Class.
Having been away for business commitments last season it will be great to be back with the SOAR family. An opportunity in the AMA was hard to turn down.
Bickle Racing has always supported SOAR and was there the very first cold day Ken
opened the gates and we needed to stuff hay bales in bags..
We will have our full service shop as always,along with many new products and more services.
Having been in the Canadian race industry for 34 years and a full trackside leather service shop for 15 years, we're excited to get back at it for 2013.
So for the first round we will give all Rookie class racers that enter and show up on the grid a $25 credit for Bickle racing services and products. So don't miss the first round!
We will also be promoting specials for other class's through out the year.
Anybody needing anything for the first round can let us know and we'll bring it and have it ready for the first test day.
John Bickle

bickleracing.com
905 432 8988

Any Rookie entries that need something for the first weekend of practice. Let me know and we can work something out to use up your $25 credit.

John

Copied to the TF Facebook page for you.

Bickle Racing is proud to announce they will be back with SOAR for 2013.

Good for you John. I'll miss seeing you out. But seems like SOAR will benefit from your presence. Have a good season.

Good for you John. I'll miss seeing you out. But seems like SOAR will benefit from your presence. Have a good season.
I'm excited about being back with SOAR. But I'll miss the "Gang" ,, some crazy stuff was allways happening! We're never gone,,,,we'll get stuff to you!
Thanks for the loyalty! Have safe fun season yourself.

Drag yer arse out to GBM for a weekend Chris, even if it's just to watch.

John, if you still have that back protector by the time the practice weekend rolls around can you bring to Grand Bend?

Drag yer arse out to GBM for a weekend Chris, even if it's just to watch.

John, if you still have that back protector by the time the practice weekend rolls around can you bring to Grand Bend?

I'll tag it for you now.
Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom