Etobicoke Riders 6.0 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Etobicoke Riders 6.0

Hey, I'm up for some group riding. Am over a bit more in the core, but it's just a 10 min ride away. Are you going to let us know when you're going out, or do we follow the thread?

Meeting my friend (me: F4i, him: R6) at Islington and Queensway Esso gas station for 8PM, we're going to take the Gardiner to L&L. Anyone is welcome to join.

Missed out on the last two ride offers here. Let me know if anyones going out. Hopefully get to meet / ride with some other sport riding Dads out there. Thanks

Newer Rider here, I am right at Parklawn and Lakeshore can meet in the general area. Only rocking a 250 though so nothing to crazy :p feel free to send a PM I am always up to ride.

You guys wanna meet up and go to Burrito Boyz?

I'm thinking 7PM at Park Lawn/Queensway Tim's, then ride out at 7:15PM to Burrito Boyz on Stavebank. We can take Gardiner or Lake Shore.

Motorcycle class as in not just the riding class you take after you get your M1?

take a motorcycle class. I learned at humber

Subscribing to this thread as I'm fairly new in Toronto (December 2012) and have no clue where to ride. I'm at Bloor and East Mall and normally available to ride pretty much any evening and week-ends.

Only thing for me is that I tend to keep it within reasonable limits. Already have 2 tickets and need to keep it easy until next spring....

You might see me around, I'm hard to miss. White bike (SV650), top case (do all my shopping including groceries on my bike) and high visibility jacket.... easy to spot from far far away

I am free to ride today or tomorrow, you can text me at 416 797 1732, too hard to keep up with this. I can travel, right by lakeshore and parklawn though.

On that route you pass through a rcmp station and then the jail - I call it the 'route of Justice' :p. I'd rather not publicly post routes so they get blown up but there's a few more in the area that I like to ride.

Back
Top Bottom