Etobicoke Riders 6.0 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Etobicoke Riders 6.0

KarGo

The other thread seem to have died out before the end of last season. Looking for some riders in the west to meet up and cruise around. Easy pace, touring, parking lot practices, hooliganism, etc...

Feel free to post on this thread.

Keep the rubber side down,

Last edited:
Im always down for some hooliganism in the west end. ;)

I'm in also. I'm at Royal York and Bloor.
Shoot me a PM or post here for some rides.

Im in. Islington and Bloor.

Picking up my new zx6r next weekend

PM me for rides

The usual meeting spot was at Queensway and Parklawn, at the gas station on south-east corner. Not much got organized, it seems, as you know, Etobicoke bikers are the unruly bunch (or not).

Will be quite a short season for me, as I most likely won't have time to ride after June ends. Hopefully will get my bike out on Saturday after playing with it for the last couple weekends. Oh well, will check out this thread once in a blue moon too.

Royal York/Queensway here. Anyone riding today? It's going to be great out.

Newbie here, studying for my M1. Anyone with an FZ6R willing to help me get familiar with how all the controls etc. are laid out? (I learn better by doing than just reading). I'm in Mimico, have helmet & jacket, might need to borrow gloves. Otherwise I'm a very experienced passenger, took my first ride when I was 16. Applied to finance my FZ6R, but it looks like I'll have to find another way to get my first bike, but it absolutely HAS to be a blue FZ6R, that's it, period. I'm naming her "Blue Angel", cuz then that way, she'll always have gas, lol!

M1 is easy man, just read the book. M1 exit is when you need to know how to ride a bike.

Perhaps for you just reading the book is easy, but I tend to lose concentration and start to nod off. Different people have different learning styles, and I learn best by being in direct contact with what I'm learning about, by doing.

Back
Top Bottom