every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm

Sorry the bandit I won't be able to make it today. But I'll text you if you're riding on Saturday

Hi Recce,yes I am riding tomm just pm or text me for the details.I would like to keep tomm group smaller so we can go a better pace as I will have experienced the route and the conditions

Hope you guys had a good safe ride today.

I took her out for a rip today and filled her up with Shell's finest. Can't wait to join you guys soon.

I saw you all coming off of Bronte on Dundas. I wish I could have joined you but had to go and give my Dad a hand with some stuff. Telling you that was the longest wave of my life too lol

Thanks SunnYS,.Roads are in pretty rough but made the best of the situation and more importantly everyone is safe and sound
We had a impromptu burnout stop for a fellow GTAM'er LOL
Many more Fridays to come and who knows what the season will bring

Looked to me like a pretty good turnout, when I was passing by (orange VStrom & white GS1200) around 1PM.

Sorry to have missed the ride. What a gorgeous day. I'll be in for other Fridays tho!

Yes its Friday! Sunny and dry. Little cold but that just means you keep the RPM's up and hug you motor. Was riding north of 5 last night, still some bad corners....ride at your comfortable pace and keep the rubber side down. See you before 5:30.

Getting tired of this crap weather....

I hear ya....at least we had a great ride thursday night and dodged the rain clouds.The ridge road area was super clean so it made for some pretty aggressive riding:cool: U-turn I-turn LOL
Yes it was nice to light the fires and heat up the tires!!! Great ride...dodge the rain, the warp speed on the highway save us there! ;-)

Re: every friday 3rd line and dundas 5:30pm

We just joined this site and we live close to third line and QEW. Are you meeting tomorrow (Friday may 3rd) weather permitting, of course? We are active riders, just on a little 250 Honda (cheap on insurance). Is there a size limit to ride with this crew? :) we will plan to meet at the timmies if that's acceptable. Please keep us posted with a time.

I'll come out for a ride tonight...be there 6:30 and leave at 6:45pm. Anyone else around tonight?

5:30.... Great day for a rip!

What time do you guys leave. Im just finishing up at work and will be leaving from 427 and 7 around 5ish. Wouldn't mind doing a ride tonight.

On second thought, probably too far out for me to make it out there in any reasonable time.

Last edited:

I'll come out for a ride tonight...be there 6:30 and leave at 6:45pm. Anyone else around tonight?

Atts....can you make it for 5:30?

Back
Top Bottom