every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm

It's a f-ing dirt bike that's why it is got to be rev
To not to stall with top end gearing
Good luck to ya and your friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bandit, too bad this ride has got a little unmanageable. Never did get a chance to come out for a Friday ride, but hopefully some time this summer :D

sounds like rob is complaing as usual.

sounds like rob is complaing as usual.

I was not even in the country warp kitty! And if it were you, yep...but as you know I have no issue telling you to your face!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wasn't there, but this makes no sense. If you are stopped, the gearing has nothing to do with it. That it's a dirt bike doesn't change that it's a 4 stroke engine (presumably ...) with an idle circuit in the carb or fuel injection. If the engine won't idle, fix it.

Lmao

If you have 15/37 sprockets it feels almost like you start out from a second gear
Beside who give a f***

I was not even in the country warp kitty! And if it were you, yep...but as you know I have no issue telling you to your face!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

looks like im gonna have to make it out to one of the rides.

Run is ON for tomorrow july 25th, PM me if your coming or post here, meet 545 at the shell 3rd line and dundas..take off 6pm.

Run is ON for tomorrow july 25th, PM me if your coming or post here, meet 545 at the shell 3rd line and dundas..take off 6pm.

ok kuna

Well, hold on. He's saying it has "Top end gearing."
Which to me, means that he changed the gearing the opposite way of most people.
If that's true, off of a standing start, he may have to rev it a bit higher than normal to get going smoothly.
I did the same thing on my 1978 SR500. But I really didn't have to rev it when I was stopped, and to get started I just reved it low for a longer amount of time.
Reving it high is just burning your clutch???

But, Like Brian said, we weren't on this ride. I'm sure it was annoying if it ****** of The Bandit.
I just met him this week, but he really seamed like he has a great sense of humor.

I wasn't there, but this makes no sense. If you are stopped, the gearing has nothing to do with it. That it's a dirt bike doesn't change that it's a 4 stroke engine (presumably ...) with an idle circuit in the carb or fuel injection. If the engine won't idle, fix it.

These weekly rides still going down?

Just got a bike, in the area, looking to make the most of the remainder of the season...

Hi folks its time to revive this thread. Me and a few friends will be riding tomm leaving from the oakville area around 6. It will be a couple hours riding ending with coffee and good convo. For most that know this group it is always a fun time besides the riding.

Needless to say no super motards(small tanks) or crashing scooters which I had both come out last year. Anyone else is welcome no matter what bike or skill set.

I will organize this ride and all the subsequent friday rides by private message due to the fact sometimes no one posts they are coming and 15 show up this way I can control the numbers which for me maxes out at 8 to 10.

So if you plan on coming get in early before the max....

It's alive!!!!

vroom vroom....yes!

Back
Top Bottom